Flavia Oliveira

Backstage at Victoria's Secret Fashion Show
foliviera_08nov16_vs.jpg

nymag

The Victoria’s Secret party, sweetened by sponsor Godiva Chocolates, was a glamorous scene packed with supermodels galore and fabulous fashion folk. VS Angels Adriana Lima and Doutzen Kroes did not disappoint, dancing and looking absolutely divine.

img0382sa7.jpg

Maryna Linchuk and Flavia Oliveira surround Kannon

the one with maryna is waaaaaaaaaay cute! :heart: the make-up, suits her very well.

If im not wrong those K.Cole pics were posted by Ckgirlbr before fashion_in_love, but THANKS anyway ^_^

Maryna Linchuk and Flavia Oliveira surround Kannon

oh :blush: her lips keeps a slight sublime smile always on her face, so yeah i agree with u guys, CUTE! :heart:... Kevinnn :flower:

I loved the way she looked at the VS event with that thing in her hair.

Tonight Flav did overalls and an egg.

rrrxbr.jpg

2n058b4.jpg

A model walks the runway at the Academy of Art University Fall 2009 fashion show during Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week at The Tent in Bryant Park on February 13, 2009 in New York City. (Photo by Scott Gries/Getty Images for IMG)

more...

84789571.jpg

84789565.jpg

Academy of Art University - Runway - Fall 09 MBFW
NEW YORK - FEBRUARY 13: A model walks the runway at the Academy of Art University Fall 2009 fashion show during Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week at The Tent in Bryant Park on February 13, 2009 in New York City. (Photo by Scott Gries/Getty Images for IMG)

was she looking a bit tired or is just the make-up? anyway, i love the red lipstick on her.

Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week New York - Fall/Winter 2009/2010

Academy of Art University:

imaxtree

Last edited by a moderator:
Can't fail when you bring in Flavia!

29wa3ag.jpg

A model presents an outfit by Diane Von Furstenberg February 15, 2009 during the 2009 Mercedes Benz Fashion Week in New York. STAN HONDA/AFP/Getty Images

she looks so simply gorgeous with this dress! what beautiful legs :smile:

It seems to forbidden on this forum to give your opinion, but ok, I will say it in another way: I think other legs are much more beautiful because.....

^i know, but i get your point. honestly, i've already seen girls with legs much prettier than flavia's, but i think she's got beautiful legs :wink:

Appreciate your understanding taynara, taste is personal. Flavia is beautiful but.... censure

She looks awesome at DVF, I like her new shorter 'do, I hope shes at Herrera tommorrow!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
juniorjr
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->