00200m.jpg
00130m.jpg

00590m.jpg
00380m.jpg

STYLE

Last edited by a moderator:
Flavia the Librarian.

x1zw21.jpg

A model wears fall 2009 fashion by Luca Luca during Fashion Week in New York, Monday, Feb. 16, 2009. (AP Photo/Seth Wenig)

i love her hairtsyle at luca luca! so pretty. and she looks sexy with that dress :brows:

^She reminds me of Edita in that pic :blink::crush::mohawk:... Flavia was great at DVF, her dress was so beautiful, delicate & feminine (& hot),... just GORGEOUS on her! :heart:

^ Wow that trademark smile of hers. Immediately brings to mind her "la la la la" from the FTV segment where they followed her around Milan. :heart:

Flav this morning:

2whr24o.jpg

A model presents an outfit by Badgley Mischka February 17, 2009 during the 2009 Mercedes Benz Fashion Week in New York. STAN HONDA/AFP/Getty Images

#4383 i think she looks gorgeous when she looks serious, but she looks so sweet when she smiles that make me smile too.

^ Wow that trademark smile of hers. Immediately brings to mind her "la la la la" from the FTV segment where they followed her around Milan. :heart:

Flav this morning:

hehe there's nothing more adorable than her la la la la, well maybe her ta ra ran ZOGGOOOO!... but yeah i know what u mean atelier, that SMILE :blush: ... ok one more from WR, :heart: the way her hair looks lately ^_^

getty

jtsbx4.jpg

30jpqnl.jpg

A model walks the runway at the Baby Phat & KLS Collection Fall 2009 fashion show during Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week at Gotham Hall on February 17, 2009 in New York City. (Photo by Fernanda Calfat/Getty Images)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
juniorjr
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->