Flavia Oliveira

great!:woot:thank you!:heart:hope she have an ed inside!i wish i could buy this issue!:(

Well well well... i just went to Ebay to look for the Cool mag, of course no one is selling it yet BUTTTT they have this one:

Elle China, december 2009
flaellechina1209.jpg

Ebay / mags4men.com

and if im not wrong we didn't knew about this cover :doh:... :woot::buzz:

she has so many reprinted covers in the last time!the cover is ^"amaaaaaazing":lol:,i like it!:heart:thank you Tania :kiss:
this is the original picture
65972567.jpg

zinio.com

Last edited by a moderator:
^ I knew this pic looked familiar to me... well Elle china did a magnificent job then! thanks for clear up Rox, btw i know this is so offtopic but ur crazy Freja avatar is great! :lol:

thanks :lol: i love her "crazy" face in that pic!the editorials with Flavia from ELLE Spain were reprinted so many times as covers!

Me three !

I hope we'll get aaaaaaaaany news/updates very soon !

i've tried to find the cool magazine, but it's so hard. even here in brazil! i've looked for it in many places, but most of them don't sell the magazine or it was over already. i'm still looking for it, though it's going to be even harder to find it by the end of the month

Hi atoomic, i've seen the magazine today in Saraiva Store in Rio de Janeiro (i don't know where you live). Unfortunately i don't have a scan, but she has a wonderful editorial inside. Hope i can help...

i live in são paulo. but thanks, i'll look for it at some of the saraiva stores around here :flower:

Chantelle Spring/Summer 2010 :clap: :clap: :woot: :wub:

chantelle.com|thanks a lot to jey47key​

Last edited by a moderator:
like her hair return natural color :D
add campaing look adorable, elegant nd sexy :heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Heyxo12
Back