Flavia Oliveira

VS is dead to me -_- , now she belongs to Chantelle :buzz::rofl: jk actually i don't mind thats HOT! :woot: thanks Rox!

Flávia is part of something called Monange Dream Fashion Tour (i still dont know what it is, but i'll figure it out:doh:)!!!! but OMG Xuxa and Flá working together, what a dream ilari lari lari lari eh oh oh oh :lol: so erm ... Flávia looks great!-_-

Yahoo!(news) Brasil

omg!! xuxa and flavia? :lol: can't wait to find out what this is all about

Here's backstage pic :crush: A D O R A B L E :heart:

Carol Franceschini e Flavia Oliveira, todas no make!
mamazzaferafo.jpg

Matheus Mazzafera/twitter

VS is dead to me -_- , now she belongs to Chantelle :buzz::rofl: jk actually i don't mind thats HOT! :woot: thanks Rox!

you're welcome honey^_^and thanks a lot for the new pictures!

about Monange Dream Fashion Tour

from March 6, 11 Brazilian cities will be host the biggest event in music, fashion and beauty as seen in the country: Monange Dream Fashion Tour. Made by Mega Models, sponsored by Monange and promoted by TV Globo, the event will bring together a team of over 20 models, which display all the glamor of international shows to the general public.

The band Jota Quest, who will perform live in all the parades, will play special versions of some songs from his latest CD "La Plata". Famous names in international fashion as the top models Izabel Goulart, Carol Trentini, Isabeli Fontana Renata Kuerten parade to a total audience of over 55 million people who have the opportunity to give a close show of music, fashion and beauty in the land of Brazil . The Monange Dream Fashion Tour will also feature the presence of "Fantasy Girls" Regina Krilow, Rafaela Gewehr, Tissiane Nayane Freitas and Teixeira, winners of the contest promoted by the program Fantástico, da TV Globo.

Monange Dream Fashion Tour will be a big party with exclusive line-up prepared by the band Jota Quest, DJ presentation, choreography and a backdrop of breathtaking. For the first time in Brazil a panel of LED's 140 meters, high resolution, will make public the details of the party.

The entire structure will be transported by two trucks with 26 tons of equipment. In addition, over 40 tons of stage equipment, 200,000 watts of lighting and sound-art.

Check out the full schedule and locations:

Curitiba (06/03) - Curitiba Master Hall
Florianópolis (20/03) - Pacha Floripa
Porto Alegre (10/04) - Pepsi on Stage
Rio de Janeiro (24/04) - Progress Casting
Brasília (08/05) - Bay Park
Salvador (15/05) - Cais Dourado
Belo Horizonte (22/05) - Chevrolet Hall Music
Campinas (29/05) - Red Events
Win (05/06) - Gym Alvares Cabral
Sao Paulo (07/08) - HSBC HALL
Recife (14/08) - Chevrolet Hall