Flavia Oliveira

jacqueline jablonski did the same thing and now she's on supreme website, there's no big change then..

the video it's from Curitiba:( , this time in Florianópolis Flavia was replaced by Ana Beatriz..don't know why
look she has flavia outfit
2aqqa8.jpg
ei4ljo.jpg

orkut/momange dream fashon tour|mafaldapress.com.br

^yes, ana had all flavia's outfits in the show :(, hope Flavia was busy with something better

no worries :smile: I think she was just doing other work. for example, Emanuela was shooting a new campaign and couldn't make it, even though Ana Beatriz wore some of her outfits as well. I think Flavia is probably just working at the moment - which is ok b/c the show was pretty much the same, I mean, they didn't even change the outfits... :innocent:

i miss her on the high fashion runaways too! i like seeing pics of her doing this monange dream thing, but i'd love to see her doing more than just that

me three! lol I was browsing through some of the older Valentino runway shows and she always stood out to me. I'm glad she was kind of consistently at his shows. Although, I wish most of my favorite models would return to HF...

whatever tho, they do make a lot of money doing the other work they do though

finally i found this editorial complete!:clap:

Vogue Spain July 2008
Photographer:Jan Welters

start10g.ovh.net​

this editorial has never been posted complete!

Harper's Bazaar Uk November 2007
Photographer: Anthony Ward

same source​

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roykimax
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->