start10g.ovh.net​

Anna Opxnaer Spring/Summer 2007 campaign
1y4pyg.jpg

Anne Klein Spring/Summer 2008
28t8d2x.jpg

Oenobiol
17acdk.jpg

same source​

many many unseen stuff! thank you so much, roxana :heart: those are truly goodies

WOW! so many new pictures, excellent work Rox!!!! i spend lots of nights trying to get some of those in a bigger size ^_^ THANK.U :heart:

And maybe is the same but im really happy that she's with Supreme now... Ford just wasn't doing nothing for her :ninja::clap:

NEW YORK - APRIL 14: Flavia de Oliveira attends the LOFT launch of Style Studio at The Bowery Hotel on April 14, 2010 in New York City.

Nefertiti/Bellazon​

*you guys need to be very careful when clicking those pictures and any other pictures hosted on imagehost.org. the majority come with viruses.

In the Mood for Brazilian Bites?

Last night, fashion girls got a bit of a treat - in the form of new clothes, boys, models, and music, as LOFT hosted a party at the Bowery Hotel to showcase the Style Studio, featuring the creative styling of Tina Chai, Kate Young, Joanne Blades and Alia Ahmed-Yahia. And in between fashion insider and celebrity appearances fromMaggie Gyllenhaal, Mena Suvari, Alexis Bledel, The Like, Philip Lim, Henry Holland, Jeff Halmos, and Sam Shipley, a slew of straight boys showed up for a performance from Ra Ra Riot. To begin the evening, Alexa Chung took up residence in the DJ booth, guests mingled over champers, and after lusting over the faux fur gilet with Fashionista, Modelinia caught up with Flavia de Oliveira to chat Brazilian food. Though she’s currently testing her culinary abilities in the kitchen by learning how to make her own Brazilian delicacies, when she’s in the mood to dine out, she heads to Casa in the West Village. Make your reservations now.

flavia-de-oliveira-loft.jpg

modelinia

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roykimax
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->