Florence Desmidt

youarearockstar

utterly superfluous
Reaction score
I'm sold. One hundred percent sold on the intrinsic potential of girl like Florence. Her eyes are lovely, the shape of her face is classic, and she has just enough androgyny in her appeal to prevent her from being boring. Plus, at 6'0" she'd be a strong runway candidate too. First Jill, and now Florence, there must be something going on in Belgium.

Florence1.jpg
Florence2.jpg

(dominique models)

height - 6'0" (182cm)
bust - 32"
waist - 24"
hips - 35"

:heart:

You're right, YAARS. Well done! Florence is a gem! I love the fact she's almost too close to traditionally pretty ... comes just short of it. That's what makes her interesting, in my opinion. Very promising, indeed.

Love the eyebrows and jaw ... they add a sense of masculinity without being overbearing ... :shifty:

:smile::flower:

Last edited by a moderator:
I like her too. Especially that first "pretty" shot, and the third pic in #2. Let's wait and see... ^_^

Florence11.jpg

Florence10.jpg

(dominique models)

Ok, so the test themselves are not really anything spectacular, but at least its nice to see even more great angles to Florence's face (i.e. the first and fourth new shots). You know me, I hate the fact that her skin has been airbrushed to the point where it has no visible texture, but I'll try and just enjoy the fact that we have something new from Florence.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
valeriolo
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->