Vogue Germany October 2024 : Sandra Hüller by Juergen Teller

Well, well… I have to say that I quite like it. the aesthetic are so unusual that it goes against what everyone here asks for month after month: a change of habit, taking the character out of the common place. and, in a way, I think the result was achieved

Jurgen Teller's trollish ways just please some part of me.

Absolutely down with trollish Juergen even more now, in context of just how pathetic Vogue has become. Juergen convincing Sandra Muller to do her best Greta Thunberg brat impression-- and it making the cover, is apex trolling.

This may be the only memorable cover this Vogue has managed to saved up for in such a long long long time, when they’re usually just relegated to leftovers from other Vogues, even for their covers.

So I wet and googled her and cant believe that she's only 46! How did they turn her into a 60 something on the cover and in the ed? I didnt know who she was so I assumed that it awas one of those eccentric middle aged actresses. The fact that this is the same person is insane!

Phoebe%20Philo_Second%20Edit_02.jpg

vogue

So I wet and googled her and cant believe that she's only 46! How did they turn her into a 60 something on the cover and in the ed? I didnt know who she was so I assumed that it awas one of those eccentric middle aged actresses. The fact that this is the same person is insane!

vogue
Indeed! Huller looks so good in the Phoebe Philo photograph. However, different styling will change everything.

vogue
I was literally thinking the same.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
novaeworld
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->