Fly London Shoes

Caramel

Reaction score
I've never heard of this brand before :huh:

But I found a pair of boots by them online that would be perfect for me this winter:

sch150407_brown_m.jpg

Can anyone tell me about the quality of this brand? I love these boots, and I can't find anything like them in the stores here (all they're selling at the moment are Ugg-styles :yuk: ), but if I were to order them online they would end up being a bit expensive, what with customs and all...so I'd like to know a bit more before deciding :flower:

They're made in Europe (Portugal to be exact).

Portugal make quite hard-wearing shoes - so they'd be perfect for day to day use.

Fly London have been around for quite a while now, they're just starting to make more of a name for themselves of late it seems.

I've seen some of the shoes, they're not my style the leather is nice though and i have a friend who wears them and they look good she says theyre dead comfy.

:flower:

I had a pair of Fly London round toe pumps that were sooo cute! And then I wore them for about an hour and my feet hated me! They were so painful and even made my little toes and ankles bleed! OUCH! :cry: I ended up selling them on ebay for a fraction of the cost of what I paid :(

Hmm...I might just take a chance on them then, since I can't find anything else that I like. Hope they are more comfortable than your shoes Couture_Whore :unsure:

Thanks for the feedback! :flower:

I just bought a pair of Fly London wedge ankle boots and they're amazing! so comfortable I can dance in them and they look great. they're not cheap but the quality seems amazing

here's a picture of them though the ones I have are green

highly recomended

I have a pair of sandals that still look great even though they have 3 years. The sole is intact. :smile:

They have a site: http://www.flylondon.com/
and i think they sell online too.

Love them, love them, love them. Unfortunately, They don't make a 41 so none of their adorable shoes fit me. :^(

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->