Foo Fighters

lukewarm

Reaction score
Anyone else love the Foo? Searched for a thread but couldn't find one. Saw them the other night and they were incredible. Dave sang Marigold which I discovered through Nirvana, so I was surprised he sang it, but it was completely gorgeous. :heart:

Im going to see them on the 21st! Serj is gonna be there too!
buttrock.gif

Shakira & Foo Fighters For EMAs :woot:

Colombian pop princess Shakira and Dave Grohl’s Foo Fighters will both perform at the MTV EMAs this November.

Both acts will hit Berlin for our big night with performances that are bound to blow the continent, and indeed the whole world, away.

Shakira recently released her big comeback single She Wolf and of course stars in a very sexy video for it.

Foo Fighters are set to return this Autumn with a Greatest Hits album released the same week as the award show.

Already announced to play the EMAs on November 5 are Green Day and Leona Lewis.

Lady GaGa and Kings Of Leon are both up for two awards while Katy Perry will host for the second year in a row.

mtv.co.uk

Ross Halfin's photoshoot with Dave Grohl last month

foo-fighters-bw01.jpg

foo-fighters-bw02.jpg

foo-fighters-bw03.jpg

foo-fighters-bw04.jpg

2009DGRH01.jpg

2009DGRH02.jpg

2009DGRH03.jpg

bbs.foofighters.com

SOOOO excited about the new album! Rope is great, but the other songs I heard are great!!! Im currently listening to the album online now

Oh man! I didn't even know they were going to be on! I just youtubed it! They were amazing as expected! Dave Grohl never misses a beat!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adyczh
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->