Footballers' Wives' Style #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, but Irina looked awful, so cheap. Aging and maturing has done her good.

I don't want to be rude, but she doesn't look as beautiful as she thinks about herself. Yes, it's just a body, literally. :innocent:

Insteading of thanking her parents, she better thank her hairstylist, makeup artist, and skin bronzer for improving her looks..:lol:

Zaira Nara
fiance of Diego Forlan

n66vx2.jpg

wagwagworld

Zaira Nara
fiance of Diego Forlan

She is awsome! Said it so often but can't say it often enough she is too beautiful for words!

Last edited by a moderator:
Abbey Glancy

Antonella Roccuzzo with her cousin Lucas and unknown girl who touches Antonella's boob

Sara Carbonero gets compared to Pisa?!?

Sylvie v/d Vaart

wagwagworld

I really don't see what people see in Irina...she is just a "cheap" Angelina Jolie.her lips are too huge, her eyebrowns not great, and her body is too thin! no way she is a supermodel.never heard about her before she starts dating CR.
of course dating CR helps getting all this attention, but as it happened with all his previous girlfriends, they will broke up and she will be forgotten!

Irina looks good, very simple and casual.

I think everyone is just "obsessed" with Irina because she's the most beautiful woman that Cristiano has dated so far. His other girlfriends haven't really set the standard for being pretty or classy, so it's just nice to see Cristiano with someone who has her own stuff going for her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tweerechtvier
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->