Françoise Dorléac

Françoise Dorléac_Philippe Labro

Please help me to find the picture of Françoise face to face with Philippe Labro where she had a black and long lace dress, this photo is in the book "Elle s'appellait Françoise", if someone have the absolute kindness to scan it or, because i do not have Adobe and i can put it in my desktop this photo in http://chantal.hoareau.free.fr/, can someone please make it for me. Thank you. Be electric.

wv8n86.jpg

nocawz.jpg

2q0t2fc.jpg

fotobank

Thanks for the pictures everybody! Françoise was so beautiful. She and her sister together could've conquered the world with their beauty, poise, and talent -- it's sad she left us so soon. :(

Hello everyone,

I will like to know if somebody have this image in bigger, maybe scanned in the book "Elle s'appellait Françoise" of Catherine Deneuve?
Thank you very much.

new-1.jpg

new-2.jpg

new-3.jpg

I dreamed of her once. She was washing the dishes in my kitchen. :P

Thanks for the pictures everybody! Françoise was so beautiful. She and her sister together could've conquered the world with their beauty, poise, and talent -- it's sad she left us so soon. :(

Agree! Not only was she blessed with a gorgeous face and figure - but she had the most beautiful, thick and lustrous hair I've ever seen!

^ So lovely! :blush:

From what I've hear she could have been a great actress, better than her sister Catherine.

*** Don't quote images. ***

Free Image Hosting by ImageBam.com
ebay
Francoise was definitely the more outgoing of the two. Catherine was more reserved, even moreso after the death of her dear sister, & I think that affected her acting, making her more cool and mysterious. In recent years she's shown real depth in her acting though, which is fantastic. I love her ice queen performances, but it's good she's shown her range :smile:

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jxxn
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->