Frau Professor Veronique Branquinho

kit

Reaction score
VERONIQUE BRANQUINHO TO VIENNA .

From Fashion Wire Daily .

By Massimo O'Neil

Call designer Veronique Branquinho, Frau Professor the next time you run into her.

The cool lady Belgium designer has been named a visiting tutor of fashion at the Fashion Department of the University of Applied Arts in Vienna. She succeeds Raf Simons, who did the job since October 2000. Helmut Lang and Vivienne Westwood have taught at the same institution.

“I don’t plan long lectures with lots of words, that is not my thing. More working directly with the students, aiding and interacting, just like the way I was taught,” says Branquinho, a graduate of Antwerp’s famed Royal Academy.

Veronique expects to spend four days a month in Vienna, an easy commute, but a tad too far to drive her vintage 1986 Porsche, or for that matter her Honda CP 1976 motorbike.

Though spiritual and even sensual in her fashion, when it comes to transport Branquinho favors tough chic.

porsche?...:o
motorbike?...:shock:

how utterly cool...
B)

thx kit...great news bit..!!

Univercity of Applied Arts in Vienna is coming UP
thanks for the newsbit kit :flower:

hmm, from the alleged romance to a design team for ruffo to teaching at the same university, veronique and raf :lol:

it would be quite cool to be taught by VB wouldn't it? thanks Kit.

helena said:
it would be quite cool to be taught by VB wouldn't it? thanks Kit.

very cool indeed Helena

:clap: Well,congrats to her! :clap:

Vienna sure needs a bit of her sensuality as the students (albeit brilliant) sometimes tend to be a bit too militant.

I didn't know she was Belgian. She sounds cool, interaction instead of lecturing, in the end that's what matters, no?

^ totally :P if anyone goes to this school feel free to post her lesson plan :innocent:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->