• I love them!!!!!

Votes: 138 78.0%
  • I prefer without

Votes: 39 22.0%

• Total voters

Petit Lucille

unspecified
Reaction score
There are some people who loves freckles, and some others who prefer people without. Since freckled and redhaired models are growing in number lately, I wanted to know if there is a mayority of people who love them as me :P
Please, no freckles haters remarks, I don't want to start a controversy, but just preference standards!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Nothing wrong with freckles at all. If you have them, don't cover them up. If you don't have them, that's fine.

Freckles are just normal. I see nothing ugly in them. They give some kind of individuality.

I like them!

Dimples and freckles always have that 'you either love 'em or hate 'em' thing - in this case, its love :smile:

Freckles, freckles, freckles!! Always work with what mother nature gave you...

Blah. I'd rather have none. Buuuut... I'm stuck with them.

It can have its charm and I think its all natural like others said so I dont hvae anything against that.
I'm happy to have none though but if I would, I wouldnt mind I think...:huh:

So , I dont LOVE them but dont HATE them either.

i love my freckles because they come out with the sun! so in the summer they become stronger and more prominent and in the winter they fade so i have the best of both worlds really:P

very cute!! Mine come out in the summer and I love them!!

^ But be careful! The darker they get, the more sun you've gotten... which means the more your skin is damaged. :ninja: I used to like when mine came out, but now I wear gobs of SPF on my face AND body. Just be careful. :flower:

*your sunscreen addict*

Yeah thanks I know :smile: .... I guess this summer a little bit less of those cute things :(

regular freckles = cute.
lindsay lohan freckles all over the body = not so cute.

all freckles cute. my mom's covered and i get them on my nose in the summer i think they are adorable.

I have got loads of freckles on my face and arms... cant really notice them untill the summer, then i think they make my face look quite dirty as they come in patches :lol:

I adore freckles! Sadly I only get them if I'm under the sun like 24/7 so I had them when I was little alot but I'm not willing to risk my skin for them. :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velvetmuse
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->