FRECKLES: Yes! or Better without?

A few freckles on the nose and cheeks from summer sun are cute. I am not that fond of freckles on people who have them year round, but they can't help that, so I don't hold it against them!

I have light freckles on my shoulders and hate them. Other than there and a few light spots on my nose, I dont have them anywhere else.

I want to get them lasered off :(

I don't like freckles that much but my skin is very light and freckles is the only "color" I get so I guess is better than nothing. Although I don't like Lindsay Lohan's freckled look that she has sometimes that's too much.

But I think freckles look great on some people especially if you have red hair.

i think they lokk kind of cute, the oderday at school i was looking at seventeen magazine and started askign a guy what girls he liked (out of all the models and adds) and he went fro the freackles. he said he really liked that:D:wink:

I've always love freckles. I wish I had them across my nose and cheeks. so cute. :wink: I just have the random freckles all over my body.

What are freckles exactly?

I mean i know what they are, I have them. But where do they come from?? :P

I have them too...And in general, I think they give something soft to a face...something that doesn't just make it a face, if you know what I mean. You know, like Caroline Winberg and Cintia Dicker...it gives them that little extra that makes em a model...

I have freckles all year round and I love them! But I didin't love them when I was younger. Freckles look very healthy in my opinion.

I love freckles.

I have a small sprinkling of them on my shoulders and arms.

I think they look cute on the face. They add character. :flower:

I don't want to be mean to people with freckles but I just find them distracting. I feel that you can't really appreciate someone's beauty because their freckles are hiding their skin, if you know what I mean. Nonetheless, if you have freckles then embrace them.

I've always wanted to have freckles.

People who have them, ENJOY THEM for those of us who CAN'T HAVE THEM :lol:

In all seriousness, girls with freckles always appear extra special to me, like they have that something others don't. So embrace it :flower:

Same goes for guys, actually. It makes them look playful, I think it's cute ^_^

freckles can be so beautiful, especially the ones across the bridge of the nose:D i used to think i didnt like freckles all over the face, but polina kouklina changed my mind about this- her freckles are gorgeous!
attachment.php
from style.com

AlexN said:
Nothing wrong with freckles at all. If you have them, don't cover them up. If you don't have them, that's fine.

couldn't have said it better... ! :flower:

Freckles-:yuk: in my opinion. I don't like them. They're like zits to me except they never go away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ross640
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->