Full Display Of Stella Mccartney Shoes?

Misako

within an embrace
Reaction score
Does anyone know if there's a place online where I can find all her current shoes at this point in time? I've been trying to find a place that shows all the styles and the prices, but I can't. I'd like to buy a pair or two, but without knowing the styles, I won't know what I want! :smile:

Also, has anyone bought a pair? How comfortable are they, exactly?

Thanks. :smile:

Misako

I've heard that her shoes are extremely uncomfortable and of poor quality. She refuses to use any leather. So the materials she does choose just aren't strong enough for these shoe styles.

yes!! very very bad quality. feet sweat and hurt after a minute :doh:

I'm disappointed - I was hoping that they'd be comfortable - I love the style of her shoes.

Thanks! :smile:

Misako

Originally posted by Misako@Mar 3rd, 2004 - 11:08 pm
I'm disappointed - I was hoping that they'd be comfortable - I love the style of her shoes.

Thanks! :smile:

Misako
well i only tried them on while in harrods and they hurt even for the 2 minutes i walked in them :doh:

OMG they are the worse :lol: My friend bought a pair of SmC, they were pumps with hot colours and see thru on the side, that broke in pieces while she was at a club... and she had the worst clammy feet ever :doh: ...

Yikes. I guess not, then. :: laughs ::

Thanks for the feedback. I guess on the same vein then - how comfortable/durable are Zanottis and Choos?

I've heard often that Blahniks are extremely comfortable in regards to heels, but I'm curious as to how comfortable are Zanottis and Choos? I'm rather fond of both - they both have styles that I adore, and I'd just HOPE that they are comfortable.

Misako

Gross! Why do people spend money on these things when you can find similar quality at payless? :sick:

Originally posted by Shahna@Mar 4th, 2004 - 1:51 am
Gross! Why do people spend money on these things when you can find similar quality at payless? :sick:
You actually can't find similar styles at payless. They don't have stiletto's and when they do have heels they are chunky. Thats just style wise. Believe me dear, the quality of choo's is much better than payless. And I'm going on my knowledge of the poor quality of payless shoes.

Agreed, I have tried everything, believe me, everything, and there is nothing as a good european shoe :wink:

If it isn't leather than it is NOT touching my feet.

Nothing worse or more embarassing than stinky feet! :sick:

Originally posted by leyla m.@Mar 3rd, 2004 - 4:16 pm
yes!! very very bad quality. feet sweat and hurt after a minute :doh:
I agree :cry: :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
misslola
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"