Stella Mccartney Shoes

Does anybody really WEAR (not try) Stella McCartney's boots for a long period of time to speak about the quality at all? I like a pair of over the knee boots. they are fitted on the legs, which I love. I do not agree that non-leather made shoes are bad quality, but I'd Love to hear from people who wore her shoes (not the plastic ones).

I purchased a pair of Stella McCartney booties from NAP sometime back and it has never given me any trouble.
It's really not as bad as most of the posts made it out - I have worn it to work a few times and it doesn't pinch my feet and it seems sturdy.
It's quite a feat since the booties have a tapered toe and my feet are flat and long (yea, duck's feet!)

thanks so much for the feedback! that's a big relief! I tried the boots on, and they are very comfortable, but the previous comments made me nervous. I believe that man-made material should be as good since technology nowadays is quite advanced. It's nice to hear somebody like you talk about the quality:smile:

i have 2 pairs of stella sandals and they hurt my feet like nothing i haveexperienced before! however i am tempted to buy ber new ankle boots anyway

I own a pair of her high heeled boots from a few seasons ago. They were $700 boots that a friend gave to me because they didn't fit her. I've worn them out in NYC for a friend's birthday and walked for at least a mile and a half in them! While my feet hurt afterwords, I think any high heeled boot would have hurt just as bad (if not worse) after walking that far! And as for the quality, they seem really sturdy. Like I said, I walked in them for over a mile in NYC, and they still look brand new. ^_^

thanks for the input girls!
I had to pass on the boots. they are a half size big and I have to say that my thigh was a little sausage looking when I wore them. I should probably get something perfect with the amount of money like that.

I don't have any problem with man-made material and the boots felt comfortable.

In addition, I chatted with an associate at Saks' shoe dpmt. He told me that Stella's shoes held up quite well although Saks didn't buy her shoes this season. He assured the quality, so I figured that it might be helpful to write it down here for future reference:smile:

by the way, stella shoes do not seem to be able to sell very well in the uk so i would wait until this season sale to buy the boots half price ;-)

I saw stella by adidas boots yesterday at brown's shoes :blink: she really doesn't exist in north america so that was weird

PrincessImp. said:
I purchased a pair of Stella McCartney booties from NAP sometime back and it has never given me any trouble.
It's really not as bad as most of the posts made it out - I have worn it to work a few times and it doesn't pinch my feet and it seems sturdy.
It's quite a feat since the booties have a tapered toe and my feet are flat and long (yea, duck's feet!)

My feet are flat, big and white... my family calls them "rabbit feet":lol:

I would rather be uncomfortable in a pair of Stella McCartney boots than wear leather since I'm against animal cruelty... But I gotta say being animal friendly and fashionable isn't easy:doh:

00450m.jpg
style

I bought these last week...and they're super comfy!

Ilovelefashion, I completely agree. So many things these days have leather on them. And I draw the line at any leather whatsoever. So many people say to me, get this bag, it only has that big of leather near the zipper. And I think, why would I do that? It's the same as saying, get the fried rice, it only has a little bit of meat in it. It simply doesn't work that way.

Not to mention Australia doesn't have much in the way of animal friendly clothing that's also good quality. We're a country that relies on agriculture an awful lot, so there's a lot of wool, leather etc out there.

Actually just because shoes are not made out of leather does not mean they are poor quality, AT ALL. Stella's shoes are FANTASTIC! :heart:

And also, I read somewhere that she is NOT a part of PETA, though yes, she is a vegetarian and against cruelty towards animals (just like her father, ex-beatle, Paul McCartney), she wrote a book against PETA & the way they go about things and such.

I love love love her style and her line! :heart: One of my favs, by far.

i really like the simple shape of this one:

Attachments

• NMX04PB_mn.jpg
    NMX04PB_mn.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 326
I tried some flats and they do hurt, verrry uncomfortable shoes :(
I haven't tried the satin pumps but they do look good, I'll try those next.

I love that she is leather-free. I think it's brave of her to step out of the form in that respect. Good job, Stella!

i really like the simple shape of this one:

Sorry to bump an old thread, but I :heart: Stella McCartney's shoes (I have more of her shoes than any other designer, love her designs & comfort)! I have these in 4 colours :blush: (fuschia silk, black, patent lead/grey & red).

I'm not usually a fan of non-leather shoes, but due to the quality of the materials she uses, they are very comfy, and don't make my feet sweat like non-leather shoes would (which is, what she aimed to do: show people you don't need leather for well-made comfortable & beautiful shoes)

Sorry to bump an old thread, but I :heart: Stella McCartney's shoes (I have more of her shoes than any other designer, love her designs & comfort)! I have these in 4 colours :blush: (fuschia silk, black, patent lead/grey & red).

I'm not usually a fan of non-leather shoes, but due to the quality of the materials she uses, they are very comfy, and don't make my feet sweat like non-leather shoes would (which is, what she aimed to do: show people you don't need leather for well-made comfortable & beautiful shoes)

I agree with brigadeiro here. At first I was dubious about Stella's shoes because of the price given that they are made from synthetic materials. But her design, quality and comfort have won me over.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Odel2233
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->