Fur Accessories This Fall..

Little_Girly

Reaction score
So far I have found a few and here goes - I would truly like your views on them coz Im a little uncertain - and its sort of a lot of money to spend and then regret it!! Ive found this one so far.....

Thanks gang

Saks - $395

E0402647581400_7d16f.jpg

are you looking for a particular kind of fur? fox, rabbit, mink, faux...

i don't love that scarf, the way it seems to be several pieces not so subtly sewn together. i recently got a cute brown fox scarf by natori, good quality and classic style, it was $140 @ loehmanns.

I don't like wear fur, anyway I prefer classic fox collars/scarves from Prada, an evergreen for everyone who loves fur accessories

At Bebe and BCBG they had some of those kind of knitted rabbit fur scarfs. Fun, but a bit cruel I think. even for me...

I don't like that scarf. For fur, I prefer rich brown or beige. I think coloured fur like blue, pink, yellow, etc. is sort of tacky. I wear fur when I want to add a bit of elegance and I think neutrals are more elegant and classic. Ebay has some gorgeous vintage fur scarves, collars and shoulder wraps. If it isn't mentioned in the auction, contact the seller so you can be sure it won't smell odd or have any matted places.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Florencie
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->