Fur Hats

Lovin_It

Reaction score
What do you all think about them?

I love the one that JLo wore in the All I Have video (below) I have seen a few but am not 100% convinced I could pull it off as she does!

Your views (as always) are appreciated.

I have seen this one (not a cap but similar for $59!!!! bargain city!) -
hat107.jpg

allihave21.jpg

I am looking for a fur trappers hat for winter, but I can't seem to find one under $1000 dollars b/c they are all made from fox.

I bought a Russian-style fur hat two winters ago. I love it! Kickass for cold Canadian winters as well.

But other than that type of style, I wouldn't nor could I pull off a different type of fur hat.. I personally felt that if I'm going to wear it, I'd like it to look a little more old-world and not some Big It Up-type of trendy hat.

Of course, I'd never imagine it'd be on the runways.. my friend used to call me Rasputin, now I'm a follower.. :wink:

Pic from style.com

25m.jpg

i have a pic from my mom circa 1969 wearing a very chic fur hat and coat...
i also have my granddad's tibetan lanm hat....

i think i am going to re-line the hat and break it out for fall...

Harpers Bazaar has cloak & coat spread in the September issue with the most beautiful fur and russian inspired hats.

This one is Fox Unlimited.
But Kokin actually has some that are much more extravagant & I'm dying to get my hands (head) on (in) one!

39211_fpx.tif

Credit: Bloomingdales.com

^^darling you're out of context ... if i were you Id just go ahead and post FAUX FUR hats instead of posting that video.

Hum ... I kinda like the russian trooper hats ... completely unwearable here, but if they wear fur in TX, it so can be worn here! :P

i know i am out of context but i really want everyone to see this to judge for themselvesif it is worth buying that hat (real fur).ever since i have seen this vid i am so restless and i dont know what to do ...i am just huggin my dog again and again

i know evryone must be thinking how dumb!!!

Oh .. not at all sweetie! ^_^

Its just that you lure more flies with honey than vinegar ... you just can mention what Carine Roitfekd says about fur ... its stinky and it falls apart after a while, whichs 100% true, thats why I think that faux fur is an excellent option ... B)

the matter is that video didnt change my mind as it did not do it when I saw my all-time fave heroine Shirley Manson :woot: doing an ad for PETA...

Its just some words of advice, believe me in this forum theres a LOT of ppl who think just like you. :blush::heart:

i got a shearling trapper hat last winter...
but it never really got cold enough to wear it....
:(

damn that global warming...:angry:...

:lol:...

that j.lo hat is weird. even on her.

my bf's mother got me a black rabbit hat last winter. at first i was turned off, but then i wore it with an ivory cape and all black and felt quite chic. the hat is also ridiculously comfortable.

I think they are nice. However, if I wore one I would feel that I looked like George in that Seinfeld episode.

I'd probably forget about the hat and flinch when I saw it out of the corner of my eye and knock it off. :innocent:

Come to the Pacific Northwest; it's cold enough to wear it even in the summer. :lol:

I love fur hats cause I love russian style.

Fur hats are great for winter: hot, cool and fashionable... :woot:

I think the little Elmer Fudd caps are so cute & plan on buying a (fake fur) one every year & always forget. It doesn't get cold enough to really need one, but you never know.

Nothing beats a big fur hat when it's freezing outside :smile:.

And fur ear muffs are also great, I have a pair of black ones made of rabbit fur that are lovely ^_^

:lol:...

You just can do what i did ... invite your friends for a picnic ... :ninja:

up on the mountains :lol:

-I was able to wear the russian trooper fur hat! yay!-

haha that's just mean ^

I'm not really sure where I stand on the fur hats.. I don't like it J.lo style but I do like the other ones posted

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Petra kyzlikova evans
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->