Fur in your wardrobe (posting requires reading thread guidelines)

Saving Malting Fur

i found this thread and i wonder if it will continue for fall 2006´s furs, wich also showed some amazing fur creations, here are my favourites:
i absolutelly adore this chinchilla coat by Chado Ralph Rucci, the cocoonish silhouette is so cool, and so is the color, that´s what i love about Rucci´s furs, they are classic but always with a small twist that makes them great, i will take the scarf away though.
i also loved this coat from Fendi, great colour and shape, my favourite part is the detail on the shoulders.
absolutelly magnificent, Donatella always show some great fur options, but this time she outdid herself, the texture of it is beyond beautiful, and so is that black velvety color.
Cavalli did great too, i loved that dark green dyed chinchilla coat on Julia with that fox helm, very retro looking and Italian, i also loved those trims on his silk coats inspired by "memoires of a geisha" and Paul Poiret, if i was a rich woman i will totally buy one.
Sonia Rykiel always makes this sort of coats, i love that patern, classic and timeless French chic.

Pics: style.com

I remember seeing Madonna wearing that Rucci coat.

Hey fur guys!
I was just wondering if anyone has any idea whether once a fur coat starts malting (the one I mean being several decades old - without/with little care) there is anyway to stop it?
I have this blonde fox fur coat a friend gave to me and I just want to stroke it/try it on without everything being covered in blonde fox fur :cry:
Anybody have any information?

Madonna in that coat also made me drool (pic below)

madonnaXP_228x449.jpg

Pic from the Daily Mail website

Chado Rucci does the most fabukous furs - certainly one of the best out there and is certainly a fan of using chinchilla!

b348e5c7b9.jpg

979586b1ed.jpg

0b74489f89.jpg

fd9301a6f9.jpg

All pics from http://www.fur-style.com

I love fur so much. I don't think there's anything wrong with wearing it - I really need a fur hat and a fur jacket...

Hey fur guys!
I was just wondering if anyone has any idea whether once a fur coat starts malting (the one I mean being several decades old - without/with little care) there is anyway to stop it?
I have this blonde fox fur coat a friend gave to me and I just want to stroke it/try it on without everything being covered in blonde fox fur :cry:
Anybody have any information?

I think that coat probably dried out, if the texture of the leather side is paper-ish and it looses its hair when carresing it, it means it was poorly preserved (warm place, without proper protection) and it dried out, you should take it to a furrier and see if they can do something it, but probably its cost would be more or the same for buying another one at a vintage store.

My pics didn't post :(

I'll try from a different source to prove Chado is one of the best around.....

Pics from Style.com (Fall 07 F/W)

I adore this

00110m.jpg

00270m.jpg

Fall 06

00080m.jpg

Fall 2006 again

00130m.jpg

I have just realized I am going well off topic - so before I get shouted at, I agree take it to a furrier but I'd say expect it to be a 'write off' and I agree with J'Adoir, vintage ones are so cheap anyway.

^ I think you mean molting, right? Or maybe just shedding ...

You might try posting in the Vintage thread, maybe someone there can help you ...

All my fur is attached to my dogs, and they grow a whole new coat every 6 months, so ... :wink:

My pics didn't post :(

I'll try from a different source to prove Chado is one of the best around.....

Pics from Style.com (Fall 07 F/W)

I adore this
Fall 06
Fall 2006 again
I have just realized I am going well off topic - so before I get shouted at, I agree take it to a furrier but I'd say expect it to be a 'write off' and I agree with J'Adoir, vintage ones are so cheap anyway.

Those furs are so cool, chinchilla fur is magnificent, its so soft you can barely feel it, its like you are touching nothing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jenn888
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->