Furla

kare2711

Reaction score
What do you all think of Furla bags?

I was bored and was browsing the net, when I came across the Breta and Greta Soft. I love them in the embossed Ostrich calf skin.

Furla isn't half bad.. they've definitely come a long way in the past few years

I bought a black Furla handbag today (80 pounds)...nice for an everyday bag :smile:

is this a good semi-designer bag to have (instead of the ubiquitous LVs and everything?) I have one from Italy, shell (pink) called the St. Tropez. I get a lot of compliments on it.

IMO, Furla bags are great... good quality... designs have improved!

I just got one....good everyday kind of bag...nice design...

I own a Furla Farrah... and while I haven't used it in a while, I still find it to be a great bag.

I bought another Furla in Italy in May. I will post a photo later...

Bump...
Does anyone know where can I buy them online (EU)?

you can buy them online from their website in the UK? Yoox probably has some past season pieces, other than that I haven't seen them online anywhere.

Yes, Furla ships to EU countries!

Lately I am having a huge Furla obsession, their bags are good quality yet so classic! The last one I got is a such eye candy, the color irl is super bright and the size is perfect for every day :heart:

furlah.jpg

furla.com

I checked both pages (YOOX and their official page) but none of them sell the Candy bags. :(
furla-2011-170311-0001.jpg

POPBEE

Last edited by a moderator:
not a huge fan. the candy bags are overpriced for being pure rubber/PVC/general plastic.

and the croc embossed bags look messy cause they don't bother to place the embossing nearly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kaykaystake
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->