Hardcore Girly

dior_addict

Reaction score
haha!!! i was browsing around on the net just looking at some purses and i found something quite amusing to me...

this is what happens when a girly bag and a hardcore bag get it on...

47_1.JPG
:buzz:

I just had to reply because I like the way the title was worded: "when bags have babies"... :lol: very funny.

Oh lord, call an exorcist :shock:

Brian is going to faint when he sees this :rofl: :lol:

i can't believe i actually really wanted a girly bag before...... :ninja:

i think i'll wear that with my Banolos, Muitton multi colore mini skirt, blue Cucci monogram belt and Golce&Cabanna top :lol:

Originally posted by Purr@Jul 6th, 2004 - 12:00 pm
i think i'll wear that with my Banolos, Muitton multi colore mini skirt, blue Cucci monogram belt and Golce&Cabanna top :lol:
:wink: :P

:ninja:

Originally posted by Purr@Jul 6th, 2004 - 12:00 pm
Thats EXACTLY what I was going to wear it with too!!! haha :lol:

Originally posted by BrothaG@Jul 6th, 2004 - 2:03 pm
I can actually imagine Dior making this combo :P
I hope not, (screaming) ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!! :angry:

Originally posted by meowmix@Jul 6th, 2004 - 2:50 am
Meowmix - dont say that. I too wanted a girly bag, but that was when they first came out, which im sure is the same for you. We didnt know that it would become such a mockery now did we, so dont feel bad. They were beautiful, just like anything new and originalish, eh! :flower:

Originally posted by Alejandro@Jul 6th, 2004 - 1:50 am

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

THERE ARE NO WORDS, JUST

*faint*

Originally posted by OriginalGucciGirl+Jul 6th, 2004 - 2:47 pm--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (OriginalGucciGirl @ Jul 6th, 2004 - 2:47 pm)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-meowmix@Jul 6th, 2004 - 2:50 am
Meowmix - dont say that. I too wanted a girly bag, but that was when they first came out, which im sure is the same for you. We didnt know that it would become such a mockery now did we, so dont feel bad. They were beautiful, just like anything new and originalish, eh! :flower: [/b][/quote]
agreed.
aren't 12-year-olds carrying them now? :blink:

:ninja: :innocent:

Originally posted by Alejandro@Jul 6th, 2004 - 2:50 am

I was thinking the same thing :lol:

:sick:

Originally posted by brian+Jul 7th, 2004 - 12:06 am--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (brian @ Jul 7th, 2004 - 12:06 am)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by OriginalGucciGirl@Jul 6th, 2004 - 2:47 pm
<!--QuoteBegin-meowmix
@Jul 6th, 2004 - 2:50 am

Meowmix - dont say that. I too wanted a girly bag, but that was when they first came out, which im sure is the same for you. We didnt know that it would become such a mockery now did we, so dont feel bad. They were beautiful, just like anything new and originalish, eh! :flower:
agreed.
aren't 12-year-olds carrying them now? :blink:

:ninja: :innocent: [/b][/quote]
yes...and really scary orange women in orange tracksuits :cry: hence the shame

it could be worst, girly in pink then blue then green and THE HORROR THE HORROR ORANGE! eewww! :angry: :yuk: :yuk: :yuk:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velaryon
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->