Furniture

Originally posted by Astrid21@May 7th, 2003 - 9:15 pm
I like Karim, too. There's a few people on here who think he is arrogant and overrated. :unsure: :lol:

:P He is arrogant. Just read his book "I Want to Change the World." He is his own PR machine. Not to say he's totally devoid of talent. :P :lol: I'm no hater. :lol:

My husband is addicted to Iron Chef. :huh: He tells me to shush when it's on.

I'm glad you liked the Snowlab Therapie. Personally, I could use it. :heart:

Originally posted by Angelica@May 8th, 2003 - 1:11 am
:P He is arrogant. Just read his book "I Want to Change the World." He is his own PR machine. Not to say he's totally devoid of talent. :P :lol: I'm no hater. :lol:

:lol: There's nothing wrong with a little arrogance. Just as long as you can back your work up. :flower: I haven't read the book, but it sounds a little frightful. I might just take your word for it. :lol:

Originally posted by Astrid21@May 8th, 2003 - 2:19 am
:lol: There's nothing wrong with a little arrogance. Just as long as you can back your work up.
That's true. :flower: :heart: :flower:

We haven't done this topic in awhile. :doh: I was searching for kitchen items when I came across this site. :heart: I want my own kitchen since my bf won't let me anywhere near his. Boffi

2_big.jpg

3_big.jpg

6_big.jpg

I feel very much like being in the kitchen astrid postd to day.

Originally posted by Astrid21@Jun 9th, 2003 - 5:12 pm
We haven't done this topic in awhile. :doh: I was searching for kitchen items when I came across this site. :heart: I want my own kitchen since my bf won't let me anywhere near his. Boffi
:blink: That's what my husband is like. He's not even a real chef, just a frustrated one. :grrr: He makes fun of me when I cook because I have to follow recipes. :rolleyes: I really shouldn't complain though, since he does come up with incredible dishes for someone "self-taught."

I :heart: Boffi, by the way. So gorgeous. You're inspiring me to post my dream bathrooms, Astrid. I'm a freak, I actualy tear out images of sinks from interior magazines. :lol:

Originally posted by Angelica@Jun 10th, 2003 - 1:19 am
I :heart: Boffi, by the way. So gorgeous. You're inspiring me to post my dream bathrooms, Astrid. I'm a freak, I actualy tear out images of sinks from interior magazines. :lol:
Please do, Angelica! :woot: I found clear post-it notes and use those as my bookmarkers. :heart:

Another great place for home accessories - Stelton.

Originally posted by Astrid21@May 7th, 2003 - 9:15 pm

Have you seen Morimoto's restaurant in Philly? It's amazing. :shock: :mohawk:

Had dinner there almost two weeks ago. :bounce:
The interior is nice, but smaller than I would have thought. The best part is that the booths are lighted and they change colors! soooo neat!
Oh! The Iron Chef Morimoto came around to all the tables while we were eating! :chef: I took a pic of him and my bf! We told him we were from Kentucky and he did this cute movement like he was riding a horse! :heart:

The same dud who designed Morimoto's also designed several other retaurants in Philly. The best I've been to was Pod. They have a web site, too :mohawk:

Originally posted by pfwoot@Jun 13th, 2003 - 3:09 pm
The same dud who designed Morimoto's also designed several other retaurants in Philly. The best I've been to was Pod. They have a web site, too :mohawk:

That would be Karim Rashid. B) I'm so glad you enjoyed it! :chef:

Originally posted by Angelica@Jun 10th, 2003 - 2:19 am

I'm a freak, I actualy tear out images of sinks from interior magazines. :lol:
i do that too!
i have a little portfolio of my 'dream' house

astrid - that kitchen is magnificent!

I'm kind of traditonal when it comes to furniture..I'm in love with Pottery Barn :blush:

I think I'm going through a phase...

wednesda.jpg

Tord Boontje
Wednesday Light "Garland"
for Habitat
1.5 meter garland.
The light can be extended and freely formed to any scale.

blossomp.jpg

Tord Boontje
Blossom Chandelier
Steel frame with Swarovski crystals
200 LED lights

:wub:

horsepaa.jpg

Also Tord Boontje
Utitars
Swarovski crystal, nylon wires, metal structure, halogen lighting

Another shot of Boontje's Utitars
swarovsc.jpg

Originally posted by Spacemiu@Aug 4th, 2003 - 1:55 am
Angelica THOUS ARE AMAZING!!

I love them :heart: :heart: :heart:
Glad you like 'em. :smile:

Jean-Francois Crochet, Zig Zag Floor Lamps, 2002
Satin nickel "stick" floor lamp leans against wall. 1.8" x 1.8" x 78.7"
Tiny bulbs in each "groove" of the stick causes a subtle illumination.
Tribal modern, perhaps?

terzani_4894.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->