Gabriel Aubry

Thank you for keeping us updated on where Gabriel is and the fact that he really is a very busy and successful super model. :D

Gabriel Aubrey Star in a Mysterious Fall/​Winter 2012 Campaign from Boss Selection

source thefashionisto.com

Gabriel Aubry holds hands with his cutie pie daughter Nahla as they step out for a bite to eat at The Grove on Tuesday (July 3) in West Hollywood, Calif.
gabriel-nahla-out-to-lunch.jpg

The 35-year-old Canadian model and his 4-year-old daughter enjoyed lunch at Woodranch restaurant with one of Nahla‘s friends!

Last week, Nahla‘s mom Halle Berry took her to the doctor’s office for a checkup.

10+ pictures inside of Gabriel Aubry and his daughter Nahla going to lunch with a friend…
JUSTJARED

Gabriel Aubry hangs on tight to his adorable daughter Nahla as he picks her up from ballet class on Tuesday (July 17) in Studio City, Calif.
gabriel-aubry-nahla-ballet.jpg

The 35-year-old model looked like he was having fun with his 4-year-old daughter – Nahla was all smiles as she swung on his arm!

That same day, Halle Berry, Gabriel‘s ex-wife and Nahla‘s mother, was spotted on the set of her upcoming movie The Hive.

10+ pictures inside of Gabriel Aubry and Nahla leaving ballet class…
JUSTjared

Hello my friends! What projects has Gabriel got going on right now? Any news?

Love from Rollergirl

Calvin Klein Ad from 1999.
**PLEASE DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES**
(my own scan)

So for Calvin Klein SS99, Patrick Petitjohn, Gabriel Aubrey, Christy Turlington, and Kate Moss. This ad is so iconic to me, because it is the very first that remember seeing in a magazine. Me likey!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
arnaldoanayalucca.tumblr.com/post/44587810669/boss-hugo-boss-spring-2013-mailer-photographed-by … MY NEW BOSS BY @HUGOBOSS SPRING 2013 MAILER W/ THE BEAUTIFUL @RealToniGarrn & THE HANDSOME #GABRIELAUBRY
twitter/arnaldoanayalucca

Hugo by Hugo Boss S/S 13 Mailer

arnaldoanayalucca.tumblr.com

^ Nice to see they tapped him again despite the whole fiasco. :lol:

Long time no see! B)

Model Gabriel Aubry attends the Screen Actor's Guild Foundation's 5th Annual 'Actors Fore Actors' Los Angeles Golf Classic at Lakeside Golf Club on June 9, 2014 in Burbank, California. (June 8, 2014 - Source: Alberto E. Rodriguez/Getty Images North America)
Gabriel+Aubry+SAG+5th+Annual+Actors+Fore+Actors+TnrldqajDr2l.jpg
Gabriel+Aubry+SAG+5th+Annual+Actors+Fore+Actors+_wIvPBvcWGzl.jpg

Gabriel+Aubry+SAG+5th+Annual+Actors+Fore+Actors+jg4T26EI8Zjl.jpg

now that's how you dress for a game of golf. love the shaggy hair on him -- he's such a rock star. :wub:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->