Gal Gadot

Gal Gadot was seen stepping out in Neve Tzedek in her native Israel looking elegant and stylish in a striped maxi dress with spaghetti strap
dailymail.co.uk

The movie was originally supposed to be released in theaters on June 5, then was pushed back to August 14, and then again to October 2.

Now, the movie will be hitting theaters on December 25 for Christmas.

Director Patty Jenkins said, “First and foremost let me say how much Gal [Gadot] and I love all our devoted Wonder Woman fans around the world, and your excitement for WW84 couldn’t make us happier or more eager for you to see the movie. Because I know how important it is to bring this movie to you on a big screen when all of us can share the experience together, I’m hopeful you won’t mind waiting just a little bit longer. With the new date on Christmas Day, we can’t wait to spend the holidays with you!”

Warner Bros. Motion Picture Group chairman Toby Emmerich said, “Patty is an exceptional filmmaker and with Wonder Woman 1984 she has delivered an incredibly dynamic film that moviegoers of all ages around the world will absolutely love. We’re very proud of the film and look forward to bringing it to audiences for the holidays.”

credit to JJ

GAL GADOT for Coca-Cola’s Smartwater 2020
gal-gadot-for-coca-cola-s-smartwater-2020-3.jpg

hawtcelebs​

GAL GADOT in Total Film Magazine, October 2020
gla-gadot-in-total-film-magazine-october-2020-4.jpg

gla-gadot-in-total-film-magazine-october-2020-3.jpg
gla-gadot-in-total-film-magazine-october-2020-2.jpg
gla-gadot-in-total-film-magazine-october-2020-1.jpg
gla-gadot-in-total-film-magazine-october-2020-0.jpg

hawtcelebs​

LOVE this shoot! Just read the interview online. the pictures are gorgeous; way better than Vogue's recent cover with her in the silver dress.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->