Gap S/S 2007

seanutbutter said:
Here are some pictures I took today inside the local Gap store :flower:

Jessica Stam

?, Carmen Kass (this is Carmen, right?), and Liya Kebede

[All taken by me.]

The first girl really looks like Kate Mara. I'm not sure if it's her, though. I saw the ad while walking by the store the other day and I thought it was her right away.. perhaps a clearer scan would make it easier to tell.

Sophia. said:
The first girl really looks like Kate Mara. I'm not sure if it's her, though. I saw the ad while walking by the store the other day and I thought it was her right away.. perhaps a clearer scan would make it easier to tell.

Here's a clearer scan :flower:

Gap Image Library - gapinc.com

I love Julia D. in the ads. I pretty much love her in everything, though! She's great!!!

samanthay said:
I love Julia D. in the ads. I pretty much love her in everything, though! She's great!!!

I agree! Julia is a fantastic model. :woot:

gap is doing commercials again...
from fashionweekdaily.com

Claire Danes wasn’t kidding at Sunday’s Miu Miu show when declaring that she would be dancing more in 2007. The actress and star of the upcoming film Evening, has also been tapped to appear in Gap’s latest television ad campaign alongside actor Patrick Wilson.

Set to the classic Broadway show tune, “Anything You Can Do, I Can Do Better,” Gap’s latest TV campaign aims to capture a sense of playful whimsy while focusing on the retail giant’s new boyfriend trouser for women. The spot begins as a khaki curtain opens to reveal Wilson and Danes in the middle of a stage, he dressed in a classic white shirt and khakis pants and she in an oversized white shirt without pants. With a lighthearted sentiment, Wilson does a dance step challenging Danes to a dance-off as the music resonates in the background. Danes responds by matching her dance partner’s steps with her own flare and the dance competition continues as each person ups the ante with more difficult steps. In the end, Danes wins as she miraculously, and humorously, snatches Wilson’s pants off and puts them on, reinforcing the inspiration behind the look and feel of Gap’s boyfriend trouser.

Developed by Gap’s creative agency Laird+Partners and directed by Jonathan Dayton and Valerie Faris (both of Little Miss Sunshine fame), the spring campaign, comprised of one 30-second spot, will debut on March 8 and runs through April 4 on national TV, including network, cable and syndication.

“What’s so cool about this commercial is all the right elements came together—the commercial tells a fun story, the cast is amazing and the choreography and dancing is great,” said Dayton. “This commercial feels like a little, 30 second romantic comedy to me.” Added Marka Hansen, president of Gap North America, “The spot takes an iconic Gap classic—the khaki—and gives it a twist. It captures the fun of wearing a boyfriend’s favorite.”

I really like these ads. Malgosia looks amazing. I want a pair of the pants now..

I love the pictures of Missy, Julia, Stam and Hye!! Im not so crazy about Carmen or Malgosia, however.

I like those ads too and this is the kind of slouchy trousers I'd live in if I could! So I might head to a Gap store very soon!

here is an image of the new season of RED items, courtesy of the gap advertising email that i get weekly...ive noticed that the fall red items are on sale in my local gap stores.

you can see bigger versions of these at gap.com

Attachments

• gapred.jpg
    gapred.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 13

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marcos11
Back