Garrett Hedlund

I think he is the best cast of anyone, he is exactly what I imagined the character to look like. It will take a certain swagger to pull off playing Dean though. I'm really looking forward to seeing this.

^ People, read the book, it's a classic! He doesn't treat her wonderful if it makes you feel better :wink:

i think i have to see a movie with him to get his appeal, atm he looks like a hybrid of Nick Carter and a rat to me(both very unappealing:(ninja::lol:

Lol. I don't think he's attractive either. I don't get it. He's got a weird shaped body and his face is just...not. :blink:
The only time I found him remotely cute was in Troy.

^And his voice isn't that hot. If I want "manly," I'll stick with Charlie Hunnam or Taylor Kitsch.
Both of which have similar looks to Garrett and both of which are hotter.

Last edited by a moderator:
new still from "On the road"

238262893.jpg

twitter.com/#!/NessieMackenzie

L'Uomo Vogue

TwVep.jpg

su28l.jpg

iyfjv.jpg

n Garrett Hedlund’s dimension, that is, Roseau, Minnesota, in the agricultural heartland of the US, there are no virtual worlds or flaming Ducatis, just fields of wheat and tractors.

To tell the truth, there's not even a real cinema. The nearest one, in the town 30 miles from his farm, only shows one film a week, while the nearest multiplex cinema is a three-hour drive away. His Tv only gets four channels, and the only decent show is Cheers. The star of Tron: Legacy learned about film by ruining his parents’ video recorder watching movies over and over again ("I used to love Peter Sellers' Being There).

He learned to act playing Patroclus in Troy. Garrett has never stopped since. "It's incredible, what has happened to me has gone beyond my wildest expectations. Director Joseph Kosinski comes from Montana; as soon as we exchanged glances we had an understanding. Jeff Bridges is a great actor, and Olivia Wilde was perfect, also because of her athletic abilities. I got ready for the film practicing parkour and the martial arts, as well as training in the gym, to the point that I gained ten kilos and discovered muscles I didn't even know I had. It's fantastic to see your image projected on a screen in 3D and interact with it".

community.livejournal.com/ohnotheydidnt

He always looks hot :D I can't wait to see OTR. Has anyone seen country strong? I'm not sure it will premiere in Portugal, but I bet he's amazing in it.

Wonderland Magazine Shoot
x_9c9bde1f.jpg
x_71648606.jpg
x_a5d7e233.jpg
x_5dddf89a.jpg
x_08a26445.jpg
x_7929afba.jpg
x_3e0ccbac.jpg
x_ebb990a2.jpg
x_9ab7652e.jpg
x_830780b4.jpg

vk.com/club11513764

Men's Health February 2011

x_d0006144.jpg
x_e6254bcd.jpg

vk.com/club11513764

Good Lord that Wonderland shoot is just SEXY!

Thanks nenv!

Looks good!! :D

I just saw Country Strong the other day. I think he was good in it. And he looked sooo hot! Great voice, too :smile:

This is what nightmares are made of. :shock:

I guess when you’re her age (Taylor Swift), boys are always on the mind. If only, she would argue at least, for inspiration when she’s writing her new album. After Jakey there was that Chord boy from Glee – a brief date in February – and now according to Us Weekly, Taylor Swift’s latest romantic target is Garrett Hedlund who is apparently recording a country album in Nashville (?) and the two hooked up for dinner last Friday. The magazine says that it was their first time and they spent about 4 hours together.

They’ve supposedly known each other a while and Swifty made the move over email to get together. So they’re not, like, boyfriend-girlfriend just yet. Maybe handholding at the movies? Or playing for plush toys at the carnival and giggling about it over ice cream during a movie montage? A date with her feels like it would be like that: one music video at a time
LaineyGossip

Garrett, f*ck her and move onto something better please. You're no babysitter, thanks, bye.

Yeah, I agree. And Leighton >>> Swift, imo. And I also worry about the fact that Swift's boyfriends are always slightly suspect...:innocent:

Totally. It's for a reason every guy runs from her. Jake did it. Eww, just imagine her writing songs about how him and how his deep voice broke up with her over the telephone. Gross.

Dating Taylor Swift won't do anything for your career mate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robert0199
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->