Garrett Hedlund

2012-05-06 - Arriving at JFK Airport in New York City

tlfan.to (posted by Preppie)

He should be in Cannes for OTR. I think it was confirmed but I can't remember where I saw it. It might of been the official Cannes Twitter.

Arriving for a flight at LAX airport in Los Angeles - May 21st, 2012

celebrity-paradise (posted by peterball)

HQs (Photocall for OTR May 23rd)

celebutopia.net

MQ

facebook.com/On-The-Road-Na-Estrada-O-filme-oficial

from what i've read so far, the reviews are split totally, but in more than one i found the opinion that garrett was totally miscast. :(we'll see how it turns out in the end, when more reviews come out.

Last edited by a moderator:
he looks nice, although i think he could've worn more casual pants for the photocall

I don't like the suit, it seems like it's too big for him. Hopefully tonight's will be better.

Garrett Hedlund at the Amfar gala party benefiting the fight against cancer, held at the Eden Roc Hotel in Cap d'Antibes at the 65th Cannes Film Festival, held at the Palais des Festivals on the famous Croisette Avenue in Cannes. (May 24, 2012 - Source: PacificCoastNews.com)
Garrett+Hedlund+Diane+Kruger+Amfar+Gala+benefiting+gT9PnoPhl05l.jpg

Garrett Hedlund stops by the Stella Artois Cannes Cinema Club during the 2012 Cannes Film Festival on Friday (May 25) in Cannes, France.
The 27-year-old actor talked with friends for a few hours while munching on chocolate, caramel popcorn, and Bugles. He chatted about his time at the amfAR gala with girlfriend Kirsten Dunst, his days as a mascot for the Huskies at Arizona’s Horizon High, and swimming with sharks in the Bahamas.

justjared

Garrett Hedlund leaves an apartment and heads to an awaiting car on Saturday (July 7) in New York City.
The 27-year-old actor was en route to the set of his next movie Lullaby, which is currently filming in the Big Apple.

justjared

ANOTHER MAN — SPRING/SUMMER 2012
SOUL OF BEATIFIC
photographer: Alasdair McLellan
stylist: Alister Mackie
MODEL(S:( Garrett Hedlund (actor)

steelmachines.wordpress.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member