Garrett Neff

He should just go full-frontal, and be done with it..

He should just go full-frontal, and be done with it..

What a random comment.. haha. What made you say so?

He always delivers! Always. Though, the editing on some photos made him look unrecognizable.

I think he's more focused on his swimwear brand right now anyways. He still manages to deliver when he's in front of the camera though, so I won't complain.

Vogue Italia July 2017

vogue.it via Avogadro

Shades of Time
Photographer: Steven Meisel
Stylist: Benjamin Bruno

Vogue Italia July 2017 Digital Edition via Conbothsides

The editorial was a let down for me. I hate how the cover was so disconnected with the editorial.

Doesn't he have that shot inspired by the mythology of Cupid and Psyche or am I mistaken and it was somebody else? Does anyone have the scan of that shot? Thanks.

Supermodel Garrett Neff takes the cover story of Glass Men Magazine’s Winter 2017 edition captured by fashion photographer Ssam Kim. In charge of styling was Christopher Campbell, with grooming from Riad Azar, both represented by Atelier Management.

malemodelscene.net

Neiman Marcus channels the flair of Pitti Uomo with April’s edition of The Book. The retailer sets the scene as patterns, touches of pink, and allover orange–spring suiting makes a splash. Photographer Alistair Taylor-Young goes poolside with models Garrett Neff and Paolo Roldan for the occasion. In fact, Garrett covers The Book in a dapper look by Canali. Gracing the catalog’s inner pages, Garrett and Paolo continue to inspire. The models wear sharp ensembles from brands like Ermenegildo Zegna and ISAIA.

thefashionisto

US ELLE April 2018

"LOVE SO SOFT" (Textless, HQ)

Photographer: Alexi Lubomirski
Stylist: Samira Nasr
Hair: Teddy Charles
Make-Up: Lisa Storey

Models: Amber Valletta & Garrett Neff

Credit: US ELLE Digital Edition via Zorka at the Fashion Spot

Garrett Neff takes to the desert for his latest outing with Neiman Marcus. The American model reunites with photographer Alistair Taylor-Young for the occasion. Bringing sophisticated fashions into the warm season, Garrett dons light neutrals and linen. He sports button-downs, knitwear, and jackets from Neiman Marcus’ covetable roster of labels. Garrett’s wardrobe includes the likes of Giorgio Armani, Ermenegildo Zegna, and Ralph Lauren.

thefashionisto

Vogue Hombre - Spring/Summer 2018

Editorial: "Inicia El Juego"
Photographer: Daniel Clavero
Stylist: Angelo DeSanto
Hair: David Colvin
Make Up: Bo Satayakul
Models: Arthur Kulkov, Aurelien Muller, Austin Mahone, Ben Allen, David Agbodji, Evandro Soldati, Garrett Neff, Juanpa Zurita, Mateo Videla, Roberto Rossellini and Tobias Sorensen

Vogue Mexico Digital Edition

Great to see Garrett has finally been boosted up out of the "Next Generation" section of Model.com's 'Industry Icons' and into "the Establishment" :smile::clap:

Cont:
69eab81169179754.jpg
[/URL] [/UR
[URL='http://www.imagebam.com/image/69eab81169179754']massimodutti.com
[/URL]

Lookin' good for ATM. But what's up w/ the THREE pictures of him lifting his shirt 1 inch above the belt-line?

Fantastic hair, as always.

Last summer, he was in Provincetown, Massachusetts, which is a gay-friendly vacation spot on the tip of Cape Cod. Total rooster-tease if he was running around that town in skimpy beachwear.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ericbaig68
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->