Gary Graham f/w 2005 New York

softgrey

flaunt the imperfection
Reaction score
found some pics on style.com
"The glamour quotient was higher than usual at Graham's show this year, transforming his gothy, rustic pieces with a feeling that was more frock 'n' roll than country."

i have to agree that this is far more 'grown-up' than we've ever seen gary graham...looks like he's taking it up a notch...glad to see it....

Last edited by a moderator:
that's all of it...i'd like to see the rest... :unsure:

i'm reviving this thread because i've been trying to find this collection..i saw it on fashion television the other day, and i was very taken with it...i'd never heard of him before and i loved the clothes and the concept: 3 sisters, one is a socialite, one is a scientist, and one is a farm girl...they each had a different personality and style, but the whole collection was totally cohesive. i know it's an old collection, but does any one know where we can find some images? style.com doesn't seem to have any..does he go by another name ever?

i actually found it on his site (garyggraham.com) but you can't take images from it.

thank you !

Thanks softgrey, for the pictures, Mercedes for the link, and anna for reviving the thread! haha
I like some of it a lot:

00013.L.JPG

00020.L.JPG

00066.L.JPG

00038.L.JPG

00040.L.JPG

thanks cerfas..i revived the thread though! :lol:

these are some of my favorites:

firstview.com

the farmgirl:
00001.L.JPG

00023.L.JPG

00038.L.JPG

00058.L.JPG

the scientist...i LOVE the scientist's hair!
00034.L.JPG

00043.L.JPG

00051.L.JPG

the socialite
00046.L.JPG

00066.L.JPG

so nice...
thanks for the additional images...

i didn't know about the theme...very cool idea...liking it even more now...

:flower:

oh thanks for the adittional pictures and the concept, i think the scientist is my favourite^_^

.f, we're family:P

oh i'm so sorry, .francesca! thank you for reviving :smile:!

that's ok cerfas...i just wasn't sure if maybe you thought my name was anna? either way, i don't mind being mistaken for her :wink:

when i saw the show on fashion television, i was completely taken with how cohesive the whole thing was, considering that their personalities were so different. i also really, really loved the venue..here are some pictures (firstview.com) i like the silhouette in the second picture!

00067.L.JPG
00072.L.JPG

Wow...you guys are right....this is so much better than I've ever seen from Graham! I love all three styles really and the shapes are wonderful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
haleyabhdisjsbw209
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->