Gaspard Ulliel

At the UK Premire - Bruno
glUK_Gaspard_Ulliel_1.jpg

:heart:

^
I admit, I didn't want the film to end where it did either. . :heart: . .

You mean you didn't want it to finish or you didn't like the ending?
I read the book by Sébastien Japrisot and I knew what to expect, I liked it though, very opened and the way I finished it was great.

SPOILER
¡
¡
¡
¡
¡
¡
¡
¡
¡
¡
¡
¡
¡
¡
¡
¡
¡

I think they get back together cause If you think about, he does say the words he told her when they were little. I can't remember if he does "does it hurt?" or "can you walk" or something like that in the film, but in the book it certaintly does. So I think is a way of telling us the love story is beginning again for the second time,cause the writer keeps talking how he had been assasinated and he was now a new man and she can still take more pressure and risks just to be with him. I think the ending is really good in the book.

source: GETTY Image

Attachments

• 56940257.jpg
    56940257.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 17
  • 52245560.jpg
    52245560.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 23
  • 52246001.jpg
    52246001.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 25
oh thank you for those pics boho_babe and botoxmolecula! :flower:

his eyes are sooo dreamy! :heart:

I actually loved the end of the movie...it wasn't corny or like a typical happy-end...I think it was perfect...

ooh I forgot about this delectable thread! he's playing young hannibal isn't he? that oughta be good.

sorry i'm not familiar with the Caesars awards, what are they an equivalent
to in the US? like a Golden Globe, Oscar, Sag etc etc.
Also what category did he win in? :smile:

botoxmolecula said:
source: ?
From "Young Hannibal: Behind the mask"
If you don't have a source for this, I will have to remove it.

He's really quite the Dior Homme isn't he?

Dior Homme-Fall 2003
diorhommefall03600mn.jpg
diorhommefall03615qk.jpg
diorhommefall03627zx.jpg

I think he looks so much better now. Someone said he was 21/22? He would've been 18 or so at the DH show then!

Source: Firstview

Jesus, so he did modeling before(well obviously with that face!)I just can't picture him on the runway, I mean he's such a talented actor andyou don't usually get those in catwalks.

He makes a good model, man he's gorgeous but sometimes he looks like he stepped out of an anime/manga and its a bit freaky. I've only seen him in A Very Long Engagment :( but I liked him in that, can anyone recommenend any other movies of his I could see...well that I could find in a video store in Canada and can see? :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->