Geanine Marques

I think there was someone who looked like her at the Galliano show. i can't remember which collection, but it had models mixed with people from the circus, i think. the model was wearing a tuxedo and her hair was maybe spanish-like (short with long bangs which are curly and combed french-style)

gius said:
I think there was someone who looked like her at the Galliano show. i can't remember which collection, but it had models mixed with people from the circus, i think. the model was wearing a tuxedo and her hair was maybe spanish-like (short with long bangs which are curly and combed french-style)
You're thinking Spring 2006 John Galliano Look #18 I believe, but it's not Geanine.

tFS perennial favorite Geanine at Alexandre Herchcovitch Spring 07.

Credit: style.com

Last edited by a moderator:
She's here again in Fall 2007 show.
00170m.jpg

source: style.com

she is a wonderful person and profissional. she sings very well. geanine does and do all the shows of alexandre herchcovitch since the begining of his career. everybody in brazil, in the fashion scene, loves geanine.

she already sings at the winter 2003 show of herchcovitch, at summer 2005 show of spezzato teen, at winter 2007 show of elisa chanan. (singing paint it black - rolling stones).

for more geanine's music
http://www.myspace.com/geaninemarques

Mr-Dale! Mr-Dale! It's our favorite lady at Alexandre Herchcovitch Spring 08!

14724016anastasia952007te6.jpg

Credit: WireImage

She's why I love Februarys and Septembers. :heart:

Alexandre Herchcovitch Fall 2008 NYC.

00220mri5.jpg

Source: style.com

:rofl: Seriously, so many women in the world and that is your muse. I think I have the phonenumber of my optician here somewhere...:huh:

Alexandre Herchcovitch NY F/W 08
thecelebritycity

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->