Geanine Marques

Mr-Dale

Unveil Yourself....
Reaction score
Normally I don't do this, but this is just too much. How on Earth is it possible that this woman is a model? I saw her at Alexandre Herchcovitch and was, well, quite shocked! Is she signed anywhere, or is she perhaps just a close friend of Alexandre, because :huh:

00020m.jpg
00040m.jpg

www.style.com

I spotted her at Bass & Brooke S/S 06 too (not the London show)

geanine1.jpg
geanine2.jpg

geanine3.jpg
geanine4.jpg

geanine5.jpg

Firstview

Oh my God, that seriously scared the *beep* out of me.

I can't find too much about her. I think there's a singer by the same name out there. Most of the pages were in Portuguese, so I didn't really know what was going on.

Fall 2005 Ready-to-Wear
Alexandre Herchcovitch

I looked her name up with the designer of the show and got this page http://www.contemporaryfashion.net/index.php/none/none/3277/uk/work.html, which says that Geanine Marques was the soundtrack, so maybe the model's name is wrong.

style.com

oh my, Mr. Dale, i had just the same reaction when i saw her!! :doh: i'm all about unique models and diversity... but seriously!! :unsure:

I am scared...

no, actually, I am TERRIFIED. I will now back off very, very slowly, RUN THE HECK AWAY and HIDE for the next 5 years. :blink::shock::shock::ninja:

Not to be mean at all or anything but if you put a paper bag on her then I'd think we'd have a model. Her face is too distracting, it distracts me from the clothes!

I hope Alexandre is trying to be funny.

Sanne said:
Wow :shock:
And I thought Hannelore Knuts was bad.....

No... Hannelore is shocking and thought-provoking at moments, the way she models instigates a certain statement...

On the other hand, this woman... Well, let's just say, when I saw the Bass & Brooke pictures, I seriously considered the idea that it was they had invited a transvestite onto the runway...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rare
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->