Height: 5'10/178
Bust: 34/86/B
Waist: 24/61
Hips: 34.5/88
Hair: Light Blonde
Eyes: Brown
Shoes: 7/8.5/40

From coacd's blog:

"New star alert!! Only in town for 1 week and this 16year old stunner is booking every campaign. She is the total package, and why Marilyn is so hot this year!"​

I like how her hair is so blonde..but her eyebrows are so dark...anyway she works it well.

The minute I saw her on COACD, I knew her thread was bound to happen! :D

She's very striking with the blonde against her dark eyes and brows. They could've done a better job with the dye, though.

Sounds to me like she might have booked some pretty major stuff...

Marilyn’s Mademoiselles
Model News, Girls

October 26th, 2006, by wayne

Georgia/Marilyn NY . Image courtesy of Marilyn NY

Call it pattern recognition system, but OTM is sensing marked model-making activity coming out of the Marilyn NY shop. Some very powerful scouting has been outputting some of the most vital new faces for a good year now, ranging from emerging superstar Irina to S/S 07 sensation Iekeliene. True to Marilyn’s impeccable form, another suite of winners have been hitting our in-box. Exploding out the start box is Georgia Frost, a near surefire to hit the Top 50 momentarily, given the extremely emphatic client reaction.

[MDC]

wow i was just on COACD and immediatly rushed here to get more of her! she is absolutely stunning. i cant wait to see more of her!

Wow! This girl is gorgeous, like to know more of her!

She's very beautiful, but her dark eyebrows with the bleached hair bother me. It's very trashy. Otherwise, she's great! :smile:

xmodel citizen said:
She's very beautiful, but her dark eyebrows with the bleached hair bother me. It's very trashy. Otherwise, she's great! :smile:
On the contrary, the contrast colors of her eyebrows and hair are working for me!:woot: :heart:

Her Select SS07 London Showcard

georgiafrosttn0.jpg

mdc

I wonder if she did any shows?

^ I'm pretty sure saw her at a few smaller London shows, but I can't remember where. I'll go and have a look...

Oooh! I'm so glad someone started a thread on Georgia!! I saw her on coacd earlier today and then on mdc!! She's very cool!! Yay Bianca!

:D :flower:

min-SH said:
On the contrary, the contrast colors of her eyebrows and hair are working for me!:woot: :heart:

ME TOOOO!!! :D:D:D:D It's awesome!! :P

P.S. She looks rad on the runway ...

P.P.S. Something tells me this is gonna be that girl who gets discovered in a big way just after the shows and then sweeps up in the editorial/campaign stakes. Yay!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->