frostqe0.jpg
frost2ph6.jpg

frost3ra6.jpg
frost5lx7.jpg

frost6zb0.jpg
frost7oe7.jpg

select

xmodel citizen said:
She's very beautiful, but her dark eyebrows with the bleached hair bother me. It's very trashy. Otherwise, she's great! :smile:

That look bothers me, too, I'm afraid... but she is rather gorgeous. That first b&w photo is simply beautiful.

From COACD...Georgia snagged loads of SS07 campaigns, wow! :shock:

Burberry w/ Testino, Ferreti w/ Klein and Molinari w/ Craig and shot W on Wednesday!

WOW, where did this girl come from? Did she just pop up out of thin air? Three campaigns and she didn't even walk in those designer's shows.

Wow! I really like her look, wonderful cheekbones!

Does anyone know where she is from, US, UK?

^there are some more pics but I don't have time to screencap them at the moment.

Thanks for the campaign info, Faith!
I can't believe how many campaigns this girl is getting....it's insane! :shock: :woot:

She reminds me of Hannelore and Andi Muise in some pics :flower:

sorta of looks liek snejana to me-- especially snejana in the gucci campaign..

Looks like a more femme Hannelore - with Edie styling :wink:

iluvjeisa said:
Looks like a more femme Hannelore - with Edie styling :wink:

I was definitely getting a very Hannelore vibe when I first saw pictures of her a couple days ago. However, the styling has her looking much softer than Hannelore, so I agree completely iluvjeisa, good observation!

Only thing I have to say though, is that I really want to give her a good conditioner for her hair in the polaroids. This girl is stunning, but in the polas, her hair looks so brittle and damaged. I think that a softer hair against the harsh brows would be much more captivating. Then again, what do I know, this girl is already making waves!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yams Yamborghini
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"