Georgia Frost

larger scans of previously posted pics

bigscanaspxuc5gn8.th.jpg

supermodels.nl

Apparently shes doing the Dolce & Gabbana S/S 07 campaign; I made an assumption as in the 'spring/summer 07 ad campaigns thread' someone said that a '16 yr old' was shooting Dolce with Steven Miesel and she is a) a rising star b) one of very few 16 yr olds and c) gorgeous hehehe

^ I really hope that it is Georgia who has the Dolce campaign. I am disappointed that it isn't going to be a group shot like they normally do, but i'm really taken with what I've seen of Georgia, so far, and it would be great to see her get something so big so early.

Can't wait to see her Vogue Italia ed, either!

I hope it is her too! Although, it could be Johanna Stickland.

^ I thought Johanna was younger than 16? But ages are pretty easy to mess up. I definately think that Georgia is much more suited to Dolce & Gabbana than Johanna is, I would be surprised if she was to get it.

^Yes, Johanna is 15 :smile:

Georgia...I wonder how diversified (Or not) she will look in each set of photographs.

kuba01 said:
Apparently shes doing the Dolce & Gabbana S/S 07 campaign; I made an assumption as in the 'spring/summer 07 ad campaigns thread' someone said that a '16 yr old' was shooting Dolce with Steven Miesel and she is a) a rising star b) one of very few 16 yr olds and c) gorgeous hehehe
Yep, it seems to be Georgia. All of the info adds up.
If you look on the previous page of this thread there's a picture with her campaigns listed on it, from her photographer. I spoke to him and he confirmed that she shot Dolce & Gabbana, Burberry, and Roberto Cavalli - although we're all assuming that it's Just Cavalli, not the main line since Giselle got that.

Georgia has a cover (her first cover? B)) and editorial in the Evening Standard magazine. Once I put the images together (they're large scans) I'll post 'em.

She is really amazing!!! She is only 16 but shes edgy and different - I can't wait to see her Summer campaigns and some more editorials! I have a feeling she will be big with Vogue UK and Vogue Paris and I honestly feel like she is the new 'it' girl!!!

Faith Akiyama said:
^Yes, Johanna is 15 :smile:

Georgia...I wonder how diversified (Or not) she will look in each set of photographs.

no, actually.. johanna just turned 14

I like her! She just seemed to pop out of nowhere.. but I can see why. She is GORGEOUS! :woot:

I like the Evening Standard cover! She has some intensity in her eyes without looking severe.

I think it's a little premature of them to refer to her as a 'supermodel' but then again that word gets banded about all over the place these days without much thought.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->