Georgia Hilmer

53337120.jpg

twitter.com/coacd

Meet this soccer star Georgia Hilmer @nextmodelsnyc who stopped by during her lunch break. LOVE!!!

I want to see her in eds!!!!

Same. She quickly became one of my favorites after I saw her a bit before FW 2010. She's got that strong presence that would work so well in editorials and she uses it in quite a subtle manner (based on tests and candids). It might take a little more time for her but I stay confident, this potential can't lie and what will be, will be.

Found some striking test shots of Georgia taken by photographer Dom Smith:

antoinedom.com

Chadwick Bell F/W 2010 Lookbook
"Land"
Ph: Mathew Kristall
Styling: Chiho Omae

fashiongonerogue.com

^ Beautiful work! I have to say that I haven't been too impressed with Georgia's runway appearance or other printwork so far (well, at least compared to the love I felt for her polaroids) but I'm totally starting to fall for her again :wub:

Looks like she back to modeling. :D

New York SS12 Showcard:

models.com

Great to see this thread moving again! Georgia caught my eyes in her first season, looking forward to seeing her on the runway!

What a nice surprise! Hope she doesn't still have those bleach eyebrows she has in her showcard though...

Oh so glad she's back!! Hope she does well, but the portrait picture of her on the showcard doesn't look much like her. The 2nd one does, though.

Did she graduate?

I think so, I'm pretty sure she is in the same grade as me, meaning she would have graduated a couple months ago :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->