Georgie Henley

tanii94

Reaction score
Couldn't find a thread...

Photographer: Alisa Connan
Source: alisaconnan.com

She plays Lucy in the Narnia films.:flower:

Georgie Henley arrives in style at the 2010 EA British Academy Children's Awards held at the Hilton, Park Lane in London on Sunday evening

Just Jared Jr

Last edited by a moderator:
The UK premiere of "The Chronicles of Narnia: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader" at the Odeon Leicester Square

Georgie+Henley+Queen+visits+Narnia+9TvalThGJfUl.jpg
Georgie+Henley+Queen+visits+Narnia+0lpy7kurdyjl.jpg

zimbio

aww, she looks so grown up already! I really adore her look at the premiere :blush:

I'm surprised how well she pulls that dress off. Thanks.^_^ Looks like a Valentino creation.

Wow she's got quite an eye for fashion! She seems so grown up since the first two Narnia movies, how old is she now?

^^She's 15 now. And I LOVE how her hair is at the premiere, it's gorgeous! (As is Ben, who's standing next to her...;D)

I love the photoshoot in the first post and her outfit at the Children's Baftas.

I'm not a fan of her premiere look though. It's too mature for her.

How old is she now?

i can't believe, that finally i found her thread!

she's 15 years old! born in 95!

btw i'm liking that dress! i hope more new films for her..

her british accent is really cute and really lovely!

Just watched The Chronicles of Narnia: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader. Georgie is a cutie.

Don't understand why Lucy begrudged Susan's beauty (I'm sorry, but Anna Popplewell is not pretty at all). :ninja:

^ it's in the book... I haven't seen the film but I guess they're trying to keep it to the original storyline... in the book, Lucy is jealous of Susan when she opens the magic book because Susan is prettier than her. Actually in a lot of the books Susan is said to be a beauty, and Lucy is meant to be plain.

I think Georgie is such a good Lucy :D

^ it's in the book... I haven't seen the film but I guess they're trying to keep it to the original storyline... in the book, Lucy is jealous of Susan when she opens the magic book because Susan is prettier than her. Actually in a lot of the books Susan is said to be a beauty, and Lucy is meant to be plain.

I know, right? I mean that in the movie Lucy looks cuter. :wink:

Georgie has grown up so well, you can notice that she was grown but she's still so cute and adorable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->