Georgina Chapman

christina126

Reaction score
I think she always looks great! She wears Marchesa better than her clients most of the time.

getty

Is that rather *ahem* rotund man always seen with her... is that her boyfriend? Husband?

^That's megamegamega producer Harvery Weinstein, who is/was promoting Sienna Miller's Factory Girl film...she was seen wearing Marchesa constantly, to the Globes, etc...

Thanks for starting this thread christina! I wish there were more HQ pics of Georgina to ogle. She is so beautiful, and I agree, she pulls off Marchesa far better than almost anyone else out there. If anyone knows a good source to look for pics of her, let me know! :smile:

Harvey Weinstein financially backed Marchesa and is a primary reason that so many starlets immediately flocked to the label, since he is such a mega film producer.

Great thread, she is stunningly beautiful :heart: and I love how she designs clothes for herself, she looks better in many of her dresses than the a list stars she designs them for! :P Any pics from the Met?, I think she looked stunning in the dress she wore from the fall collection:flower:

Does anyone have pics of Georgina wearing the yellow Marchesa dress in Cannes this week? (the one that Jlo and Kelly Brook wore previously).

She is really quite lovely. I would agree that she definitely wears Marchesa far better than most of clients:

Credit | Corbis.com

she has the best cheeckbones..does anyone have pics of her when she was young? or any close ups of her face?

Thanks for the great pics Luxx!:flower: I love how she put the black leather jacket over that black and gold dress, very fierce:heart:, and she looks so gorgeous in that last pic in the gold strapless dress:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->