Gianfranco Ferré F/W 09.10 : Karolin Wolter & Philipp Bierbaum by Stefano Moro

^Oh thanks for that version! I wasn't sure if I'd like it judging from the first (half) pic, but I definetly like it now. I was concerned that maybe the actual clothes wouldn't be pictured correctly for women to go "ooh that looks nice, let's shop there!"....but it does actually. Clever framing, with the three looks getting just enough exposure to make a magazine reader wonder for more. And what a strong face Karolin gives!

Its beautiful. The mood that radiated from the runway show is here too. Someone can look at it and say "Wow, those clothes look sharp"

AWESOME!!! the styling is great plus the make-up (especially the eyebrows). :smile: Karolin looks so FIERCE and STUNNING in this one. and yes, this is a very strong campaign. can't wait to see the rest. :smile:

Menswear with Philipp Bierbaum :smile:
ferre.jpg

wwd.com

Very strong ads, they'll certainly make an impact in magazines.
And Karolin suits the mood perfectly

Those ads make me wanna buy everything. Such a powerful campaign.

At first looking at the half picture I wasn't crazy about it, but now we have the whole pic I love it. If I were a woman flicking through a magazine, when I came across this pic I'd just stare at it for 5 minutes and admire its beauty and then decide that I need the clothes.

Oh very, very affective advertisingB)
These ads really do there job well.....extremely eye catching and showing off the clothes to maximum effect.
Impressive.

love the cold masculine silhouette of Karolin, she fits it

Ephing. Amazing.
Best collection in the world with a suitable ad campaign.
It's like a black version of Calvin Klein S/S 09 which I loved.

Seeing the full picture with Karolin made me fall in love even more with the collection..and not so many ads do that, i mean, in this one you can actually see the clothes and appreciate their beauty..they just happen to be worn by a gorgeous girl and, in this ad, you can actually appreciate both. Does that make any sense?! I thought it would ^_^ Oh, and loving then men's ad too! LovE the bag and the coats :heart:!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->