Gianfranco Ferré

Abril

Reaction score
i caught a glimpse of the show on FTV but i can't seem to find pics anywhere :? i'm sure the show took place and i wasn't hallucinating :shock: :?

do you guys know where i can find pics? xopher?? anyone???

:grrr:

Abril, here's the link to Spring RTW. When it surfaced in the early 80's the signature RTW line was called Gianfranco Ferré Couture. His last couture show was for Dior before Galliano got the spot.

thank you xopher. it was ready-to-wear but the set was different, that's why i didn't recognize it. looking at the clothes now it does look familiar.

sorry to bother you for nothing and thanks again :wink:

[ot:a1367bd6f4]... no problem at all :D . 8) [/ot:a1367bd6f4]

the purple one is great. it sits so nicely! wonder if it comes in other colours? it screams goddess.

Alex always looks stunning in Ferré. It's no wonder he often chooses her to accompany him on the runway for his appearance.

Really a beautiful and assertive collection. There's such an interesting coordination, I think, of what otherwise might seem contrasting elements of romance and power. He finishes every piece with trademark elegance and continues on a path that's really his own.

100096649.jpg
100096624.jpg

100096637.jpg
100096647.jpg

really nice . i love the little napolean hat :blush:
the reds were so dramtic, esp paired with the pink :shock:

FERRE NEVER DISAPOINTS!!!HE IS SO UNDERESTIMATED.THIS COLLECTION IS PERFECT FOR THE WELL APOINTED STYLISH LADY OF LUXURY WITH A DARK SIDE.I LOVE THE PIRATE STYLE HAT.

It's nice to find some people who like Ferre's collections. I :heart: Ferre. I am lucky to own a few of his pieces - I love his Jeans line too. Winter 03/04 collection is very B) If you can get your hands on his catalouges theyr'e great, nicely designed and great for coffee table viewing.

I don't think he gets the publicity he deserves though - I wonder why?

Has anyone seen pics of his new milano showroom - more like a museum! (you can view it on his site if your interested) I am hoping to visit there this September - they probably won't be able to move me from the store - stapled to the crocodile lounger!

Thanks HBoogie! I'm happy to have found this place - hope you don't mind a new poster, I look forward to getting involved :flower:

yeah ferre doesnt get much attention, perhaps because it's not so trendy

This collection is so wonderful..I just can't wait to see all of you girls rich and famous so you can buy all of these clothes and show all the so call fashion set wot a real fashionista should look like :heart: :kiss: :heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->