Gibo By Julie Verhoeven

i'll try and post some space, even though the show was :rolleyes: so-so B)

Originally posted by Lena@Sep 30th, 2003 - 11:37 pm
i'll try and post some space, even though the show was :rolleyes: so-so B)
Thanks Lena :P

I found some pics, It reminds me a bit of prada and burberry mixed with Hussien Chalayan and Julie's 80's/ London style. My favorite looks where the red jump suit , the printed blue top with the harness, I thought teh last set of looks where much strounger and than the first. :blush: :heart: :flower: But I liked it still.

I guess the big italian bussniess men whant to see some $. :unsure:

it is a derivative collection... SO many influences- Burberry, Gaultier, Balenciaga, Viktor and Rolf, Rick Owens, HL, HC..... but it is cute nonetheless. i would wear some of these pieces from the first set and the 1st row of the second set. i like the green dress with the white necklace and the gray tank w/ the white pants. i actually like the tux outfit too. julie is an artist... but not really an innovative designer.

i love green and white and blue together. good combination.

thanks for the pics space :smile: ive been wondering about this collection

its OK. too many obvious influences but its still likable . the second plate i liked the most. the one armed shirts shirts look a bit uncomfortable, but pretty cool B) i really like the green. and the black dress with the blue sleeve :blush: :heart:

Isn't she the artist who did the Chloe prints and hmm the Cacharel or Clements Ribeiro catwalk background?
Or did I mix it up?

Originally posted by juniperbug@Oct 2nd, 2003 - 3:04 pm
Isn't she the artist who did the Chloe prints and hmm the Cacharel or Clements Ribeiro catwalk background?
Or did I mix it up?
yes that her, she also did teh Louise Vuttion patchwork bag. :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->