Gillian Anderson

Gillian Anderson attends the Virgin TV BAFTA Television Awards at The Royal Festival Hall on May 14, 2017 in London, England.
46uzYom.jpg

tozft3o.jpg

zimbio

A very odd and risky choice for the red carpet. Part of me applaud her for daring to be different, yet the other part feel that it's too frumpy mum. Her skin looks radiant though.

GILLIAN ANDERSON in Bikini on Vacation in Portofino 06/16/2017

credit: hawtcelebs

GILLIAN ANDERSON in Bikini on Vacation in Portofino 06/21/2017

GILLIAN ANDERSON Out and About in Rome 07/19/2017

She looks so cool here, very age-appropriate.

GILLIAN ANDERSON on the Set of X-Files Series in Vancouver 08/16/2017

Ugh, why are people clamouring for more X-Files? I liked it as much as the next stan, but it was something tied to the 90's. Let it go.

I'd like to see Gillian in films more. She's a tremendous actress.

GILLIAN ANDERSON in Io Donna Del Corriere Della Sera, September 2017

Actor Gillian Anderson attends the 69th Annual Primetime Emmy Awards at Microsoft Theater on September 17, 2017 in Los Angeles, California.
4kQn5zd.jpg

zimbio​

Ugh, why are people clamouring for more X-Files? I liked it as much as the next stan, but it was something tied to the 90's. Let it go.

I'd like to see Gillian in films more. She's a tremendous actress.

She was great in The American Gods... I guess she'll be doing that again...

GILLIAN ANDERSON at The X-Files Panel at 2017 New York Comic-con 10/08/2017

2018 AFI Awards at the Four Seasons Hotel on Friday afternoon (January 5) in Beverly Hills, Calif.
191h4eR.jpg

aEX2wci.jpg

justjared​

Gillian Anderson attends The BAFTA Los Angeles Tea Party at Four Seasons Hotel Los Angeles at Beverly Hills on January 6, 2018 in Los Angeles, California.
PqqOwMI.jpg

zimbio​

Gillian Anderson and Peter Morgan – Southbank Sky Arts Awards 2018 at The Savoy Hote in London 07/01/2018
gillian-anderson-and-peter-morgan-southbank-sky-arts-awards-2018-in-london-1.jpg

gillian-anderson-and-peter-morgan-southbank-sky-arts-awards-2018-in-london-3.jpg

gillian-anderson-and-peter-morgan-southbank-sky-arts-awards-2018-in-london-5.jpg

celebmafia​

Actor Gillian Anderson attends the 20th Annual AFI Awards at Four Seasons Hotel Los Angeles at Beverly Hills on January 03, 2020 in Los Angeles, California.
0CLbQyq.jpg

K7pHLWW.jpg

kpP7ISR.jpg

IuQzlH8.jpg

Gillian Anderson attends AFI Fest: The Crown & Peter Morgan Tribute at TCL Chinese Theatre on November 16, 2019 in Hollywood, California.
Voo6JfQ.jpg

Gillian Anderson attends "The Crown" season 3 world premiere at The Curzon Mayfair on November 13, 2019 in London, England.
l0GQR0o.jpg

Gillian Anderson attends The Olivier Awards with Mastercard at the Royal Albert Hall on April 07, 2019 in London, England.
oGbcpHy.jpg

zimbio​

The BAFTA Los Angeles Tea Party at Four Seasons Hotel Los Angeles at Beverly Hills in Los Angeles - January 4, 2020
ChTSSe1.jpg

DU4wzm6.jpg

starity.hu​

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartinDeeWan
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->