Oh Yeah!
Reaction score
armani5.jpg
armani4.jpg
armani3.jpg
armani2.jpg
armani1.jpg

wwd

i hate the hair .... wat happened to the usual nicely combed back sleek hair?

two words, another crushed dream:

THE VEST!!!!!!! THE VEST??????

plus, no runway show? Is this the actual presentation?? Can anyone clarify?

The first part of the show was a little boring.:( I don't really like the gray suits. They are too generic.

The shorts and the shoes are amazing though.

we wouldn't recognize a giorgio armani show but for its outright banality. it's funny to watch fashion trends travel from "contemporary" collections up to high fashion. those python shoes remind me of the shoes phillip lim put on runway for spring last year....i did find it interesting that he also created python trainers though....

00150m.jpg

style.com

00050h-2009.06.20.23.27.14.825041_base.jpg

menstyle.it

BRAVO. I love it. It may not present anything special, but it is a clear attempt at making menswear more casual while still allowing for a professional look. I think we can attribute this to President Obama, personally, and how he has come into his presidency and lightened the mood in such a different way. The silhouettes are basic but the patterns and structure are far different from the ultra-tailored looks we've been seeing lately. It will definitely appeal to the everyday male who isn't so into fashion, which was a business decision I think.

It all looked so typical as i scrolled down but then BAM. Color. I like most of the stuff after that, besides the robes. It's not creative OR sexy, in my opinion.

the girls are looking so tacky though...

we wouldn't recognize a giorgio armani show but for its outright banality. it's funny to watch fashion trends travel from "contemporary" collections up to high fashion. those python shoes remind me of the shoes phillip lim put on runway for spring last year....i did find it interesting that he also created python trainers though....

Every Italian designer under the Tuscan sun created those python shoes for men either as a loafer, sneaker or dress show. They are nothing new, nor original.

The girls are tacky, the clothes are boring, and some of them are just ugly. Some of those mens bags are indeed cute little purses. Perhaps that is the boldest, or the only statement worthy to speak here in this show.

I like maybe two or three garments, not even outfits, but it's more of the same. And the women's clothes are horrendous!

Every Italian designer under the Tuscan sun created those python shoes for men either as a loafer, sneaker or dress shoe [sic]. They are nothing new, nor original.

oh, really? name three designers who put python trainers and/or for men on the runway in recent years besides phillip lim....i didn't think it was a pervasive trend....

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->