Giorgio Armani Menswear S/S 2022 Milan

Thank you! The gossip is far more interesting than the collection!
You're welcome. I'm not even sure it can be classified as gossip, really...it is what an Italian saying would describe as a "Pulcinella's secret", ie an open secret.

As for the collection I get your point, but I'm still less offended by this than Prada's empty pretentiousness or the crass tackiness from the likes of D&G or Diesel.

Armani never fails in sending me to sleep but that's better than the laugh-out-loud reaction I had to Fendi and Dolce.

I like the fact that Armani is consistantly sending out the most elegant and classic men, which is not even in the sense of creativity but sucessfully fullfilling those customers who want conservative masculinity.

Boring, but at lest not offensive on the eyes. Anyways, I’d be more pleased if his menswear shows would be like it is now, but all the models would just walk naked instead, lol.

This is a great Armani collection!
I think the set kinda elevates the whole allure. It’s very simple but the attitude and the silhouettes are good.
I wish that instead of doing those weird colors, he maybe pushed more special pieces like a python trench coat or something really special.

The womenswear is very chic and timeless and less heavy than usual.

Armani is needed more than ever in this climate. It’s good to have a brand that proposes that kind of traditional stuff without any other pretention or marketing agenda.

Yes, the style needs an update but overall, it’s weirdly refreshing.

Armani is like Hermès anyway. Their clientele is faithful. I really doubt that they have occasional clients that are listing for some pieces.

It’s interesting to see him come out with his partner and talking more about his niece helping him in the womenswear. It kinda reminds me of Gianni with D’Amico and Donatella…I hope it won’t end up like the former situation.

I’ve always though that Alessandra Facchinetti would be perfect for Armani…

I'll skip past the menswear and just focus on what the women are wearing. That's the real star of the show, IMO.

totally agree with @Lola701

the collection is beautiful, classy and I love the colour palette.

also, agree that Womenswear feels less heavy than F/W so hopefully the next S/S will be as gorgeous as usual.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->