Giorgio Armani Privé Haute Couture F/W 2024.25 Paris

I searched "sleek" and the first result that came out was this collection. Absolutely gorgeous! The look 14 is truly something else, he does clothes like anyone else in the world. My only complaint about the show might be that 90 looks is a little bit excessive and he should step up his game with the casting. Imagine if this show was 50 looks with a stronger line up, he would have eaten up! But at the same time I respect and like a lot that he does whatever he wants in the ways he wants. A king on his own league. Bravo!

ps: it's funny that it seems he said: hey kids, this is how you do a Chanel collection!

You can tell he is after the Chanel customers, he wants to lure them!

Well ladies and gentlemen this is truly the last of the last when he's gone everything will be over and couture will look much different as you can see by the rest of the shows. You can imagine yourself living this lifestyle or you can imagine because you have to be so rich but look at how Chic these gowns are. This has nothing to do with celebrities or red carpet this is about customers and clientele's who know exactly what they want and who they are beautiful.

The best thing this season is there are no skirts or suits skirt sets only pants, the pants are all silk and drape over the legs they look like their legs are just wrapped up in silk with sharp tailored suits on top beautiful

the maestro did it again

sexy, glamorous, luxe. yes, he could edit some, remove some, but it was still a solid, good collection. i'm just appreciating the black looks - the tasteful sexiness of it all. this is what anthony at ysl thought he was doing but failed at.

armani is a masterclass.

My favorite show thus far, the sophistication of this collection. These are the garments of a Lady.

This feels really youthful for an Armani collection. I can imagine a lot of this being worn by someone in their early 20s even.

Armani Privé F/W 2014 still remains one of his best collections for me. Never bored of Red Armani
Image may contain Human Person Fur and Fashion
Image may contain Lexi Boling Human Person Clothing Apparel Runway and Fashion
Image may contain Human Person Clothing Apparel Fashion and Runway
Image may contain Human Person Clothing Apparel and Fashion
Image may contain Human Person Fashion Runway Clothing Apparel Evening Dress Gown and Robe
Image may contain Clothing Apparel Coat Human Person Shoe Footwear Hair Fashion and Runway
Image may contain Clothing Apparel Human Person Evening Dress Gown Robe and Fashion
Image may contain Human Person Clothing Apparel Fashion Coat Runway Evening Dress Gown and Robe
Image may contain Evening Dress Clothing Gown Apparel Robe Fashion Human and Person
Image may contain Clothing Apparel Gown Robe Evening Dress Fashion Human Person and Female
Image may contain Clothing Apparel Dance Pose Leisure Activities Fashion Evening Dress Gown Robe Human and Person
Image may contain Clothing Apparel Gown Evening Dress Robe Fashion and Leisure Activities
Image may contain Clothing Apparel Fashion Evening Dress Gown Robe Human Female Person and Dress
Image may contain Clothing Apparel Human Female Person Evening Dress Fashion Gown Robe Woman Dress and Sleeve
Image may contain Human Person and Performer
Image may contain Clothing Apparel Human Person Coat Sleeve Fashion Long Sleeve Runway Evening Dress and Gown
Image may contain Clothing Apparel Kate Grigorieva Fashion Cloak Poncho Human and Person
Image may contain Human Person Clothing Apparel Fashion Sleeve Dress Female Evening Dress Gown and Robe
Image may contain Human Female Person Clothing Apparel Suit Coat Overcoat Woman Dress Blonde Teen Girl and Kid
This image may contain Kate Grigorieva Clothing Apparel Human Person Coat Sleeve Long Sleeve Runway and Fashion
Image may contain Clothing Apparel Human Person Sleeve and Long Sleeve
Image may contain Clothing Apparel Human Person and Female

Vogue.com

GORGEOUS collection. it needed a little trim but regardless, the epitome of chic.
the Chanel references were beautifully done which also allowed him to get out of his comfort-oriental inspiration-zone.
we see you Signori Armani and we stan.

To me the only thing that's ever missing is star power casting. I would love to see a casting that lives up to Armani's legacy!

I was just thinking exactly this! Imagine this collection with nowadays top models like Vittoria, Rianne, Adut, Anok, Liu… then slightly older names like Hilary Rhoda, Iselin, Arizona, Poly, Stam… Freja and Abbey… Mariacarla, Malgosia, Elise…

let me dream.

Definitely not this best but extremely better than what we have seen so far. His hands on black velvets are like magic. Also love the pearl column gown. So luscious.

I watched it last night, right after watching the dumpster fire at 10 Avenue George V.
It instantly healed my eyes and brain.

I was audibly gasping. He exceeded my expectations, which are high.
Apart from the obvious gorgeousness of it all, it feels so relevant, current and fresh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jsabiyon
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->