Glen Luchford - Photographer

Is there maybe an Adriana thread you guys can discuss her on? It's gone a bit off topic of Glen Luchford and photography :flower:

*sigh* As I said, I just didn't like the whole concept of the shoot, maybe except for the grayscale pic. I don't get where you're going with this.

Let's go on topic :bounce:

stilista said:
Is there maybe an Adriana thread you guys can discuss her on? It's gone a bit off topic of Glen Luchford and photography :flower:

yes ur right i apologize :smile:

anyone have any more pics of his? i really do like his work

fantastic Perlefine & OriginalSin :D :heart: I think I found a few more that haven't been posted...

ok so i dug these up...always liked these pics. didnt realize they were photographed by him til now. enjoy :smile:

stilista said:
fantastic Perlefine & OriginalSin :D :heart: I think I found a few more that haven't been posted...

oooo i really like those first two in particular

They're quite unusual aren't they?

Thanks for posting the Natalia pics - but I do find them a little unnerving somehow, and as beautifully shot as they are I find them a little bit seedy too? Do you know what I mean?

stilista said:
They're quite unusual aren't they?

Thanks for posting the Natalia pics - but I do find them a little unnerving somehow, and as beautifully shot as they are I find them a little bit seedy too? Do you know what I mean?

well i dont have a problem with the pics themselves so much but natalia does have a very young looking face, so in that sense, yes i can see the "seedy" aspect. idk if thats the word i'd use (cant think of a better one right now) but i do understand what ur getting at.

i do like the lighting/glow tho lol

Love the shots with the silhouettes, decent pin-up.

Björk ^_^
bjrk70uu.jpg

bjrk80en.jpg

bjrk94ux.jpg

OriginalSin said:
well i dont have a problem with the pics themselves so much but natalia does have a very young looking face, so in that sense, yes i can see the "seedy" aspect. idk if thats the word i'd use (cant think of a better one right now) but i do understand what ur getting at.

i do like the lighting/glow tho lol

I think it is how young she looks, and being in water and seeing her chest at the top of it, I can't quite pinpoint what it is, or maybe seeing all the images like an unedited contact sheet? If I look at each one individually they're much more appealing - but I do like the warmth in them.

I especially like the 2nd La Perla/Bjork one Perlefine, thanks! She's got a nice pose in it...

Agreed ^_^ Your name has to be Björk to take such cute but still grown up pictures, that's what I really like about these.

His b&w pics are amazing.
gln20040201a0053au.jpg
gln20040201a0072gm.jpg

gln20040201a0087jo.jpg

gln20040201a0064nn.jpg

The 1st is Jessica Stam and the following 3 are Marija Vujovic :flower:

I like the movement sessions, the photographer is quite good with the lightning and timing. Don't like the CK ads though, very boring and bubble gum(ish) or is it the model I don't like. I can't quite decide.:cry:

sorry for all the natalia pics...she's one of my favorite models so i have a lot of her stuff...and a lot of her stuff seems to have been photographed by luchford

The shots with Natalia are so intimate. That's why you feel a little bit uneasy looking at them. You really see that it's just the photographer, and the girl sitting there naked in the water. It's beautiful work by both the model and photographer and it's more than just a fashion photo. I say embrace it and wish that more fashion photos could feel that real.

Becks said:
The shots with Natalia are so intimate. That's why you feel a little bit uneasy looking at them. You really see that it's just the photographer, and the girl sitting there naked in the water. It's beautiful work by both the model and photographer and it's more than just a fashion photo. I say embrace it and wish that more fashion photos could feel that real.

wow thats a really good point :flower: u just put into words what i could never...coz i have to say i've always felt that those pics could easily been taken by natalia's husband. what i mean by that is, u do get the feel that the photographer is RIGHT there and u could sort of imagine (just hypothetically of course) a guy taking pics of his girlfriend in the bathtub in that same manner.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marrefoto
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->