Glorinha Paranagua

JetSetGo!

downtown girl uptown life
Reaction score
I don't love everything she does, but some of her styles can be quite beautiful. :woot:

From her website:

Born in Rio de Janeiro and married to a Brazilian diplomat. handbag designer Glorinha Paranagua lived in Paris, Vienna, Spain, Sweden, Morocco, Kuwait and Caracas.
Upon returning to Brazil she started her own business making bags and accessories and opened a jewel of a store in Ipanema, Rio de Janeiro.

Her distinct bags can be found at the internationally renowned store Daslu in São Paulo and other specialty boutiques throughout Brazil as well as Barney’s (New York), Brown’s, Liberty and Heidi Klein (London), Czarina (Monte Carlo)

She has styles listed at Vivre & Browns

I just ordered this one from Browns in London (pic)

Attachments

• Glorinha.jpg
    Glorinha.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 85
It's sadly gone...Browns called me to tell me they no longer had it. Sooooo sad. I should have bought it when I first saw it last year. :cry:

Here is the one I special ordered from GP (Scandanavianchic I PM'd you about that)! It's a slightly darker than the Turquoise that Browns had, but it is not metallic. I love it and it will be perfect for my dress! YAY!

:woot:

[pic my own]

GP_BambooClutch.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Here are some other colors from her site...gorgeous! I believe they all can be special ordered. :heart:

I soooo love the red! :wub:

Attachments

• Picture 1.jpg
    Picture 1.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 2
  • Picture 3.jpg
    Picture 3.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 1
Last edited by a moderator:
ugh i don't like her. she started this horrible trend once of smiley-shaped backpacks. most of her stuff are tacky, some of them can be nice, every once in a while. plus she's above all a high society woman

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ktkees1
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->