Google Wave

Susanna-Cole

Reaction score
Anyone have Google Wave? ^_^ I just got it today, still trying to figure out how things work. :wink: If you have it, how do you like it? :flower:

Oh, and does anyone know, are they ever going to go completely public with it, or will it always be invite only?

P.S. For those who are unsure as to what Google Wave is...

Google Wave is an online tool for real-time communication and collaboration. A wave can be both a conversation
and a document where people can discuss and work together using richly formatted text, photos, videos, maps, and more.

(That's how Google describes it, anyway).

Last edited by a moderator:
I have it, but it took me longer than five seconds to figure out and I got bored so I haven't done anything with it yet other than invite people! I'll make time to figure it out properly eventually...

I'm sure Google will make it public, like gmail was originally released as invite-only beta for a while before it became completely open to everyone.

Can anyone invite me?! I'm anxious and curious to try it out.
I have been watching videos on it and how it all started. It looks so interesting and definitely useful.
My email is [email protected] if anyone can send me an invite :smile:
Thank you so much!

I heard of it but have no idea what that's about. Is it like msn ? what's utility of it ?

I wanted to know how it works too... but the video had... 1h20min. O_o

Can anyone invite me?! I'm anxious and curious to try it out.
I have been watching videos on it and how it all started. It looks so interesting and definitely useful.
My email is [email protected] if anyone can send me an invite :smile:
Thank you so much!

Invite sent!

Google wave is pretty cool, still a bit glitchy and slow, and I still can't drag and drop images for some reason. But once it's working properly it will be a very useful app.

It's pretty much an email/collaboration application.

Last edited by a moderator:
I still don't have a gmail account, I guess I should get one.

I got it. Played with it for like 5 minutes. It's so stupid and useless. I'm over it.

I've got it.. it's pretty interesting but it's hard to use without all your contacts on it.. I can imagine it'd be good for planning trips or events with your friends.

got it last week ....

we still all think it's usefull to organize parties and nothing more.

i still hadn't figured out how to use !!! lol ......

Finally waved. It was pretty cool, except the wave suddenly became "corrupted" and could not be fixed. Oh, well, it's still in the preview stage and all, can't expect perfection just yet. :wink:

I find it amusing how you can see people actually type, and backspace, and re-write, and all...and yet slightly creepy. :lol: Usually, the nice thing about writing, is if you start to say something or say something that you realize maybe you shouldn't, you can just backspace, and they'll never ever know, except with Google Wave, if they were watching, than they'll know. :ninja:

i have a bunch of invites! pm me or leave me a comment on my blog (link is in the signature!)

:smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
user91036
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->