GOSSIP:Beyonce's And Jay-Z's New London House

vintage_princess

Adorable illusion
Reaction score
THIS IS TAKEN FROM BEYONCEWORLD.NET

Beyonce and Jay-Z have put in an offer of £2.6 million for a newly refurbished house in Chelsea. Some neighbours include Naomi Campbell and Hugh Grant. here are some pics of the house.

please note all foreigners........thats like 5 million dollars....and you only get one bit of it......not the whole thing

beautiful place but they don't seem to be getting a very good deal for it. i hope they are buying the center part.

I guess this is their way of going "public" - as in - to note that they're officially together... what better way than buying a place together? :smile:

Originally posted by nycgirl84@Aug 25 2004, 08:48 PM
Is there no land they will not terrorize?
[snapback]345438[/snapback]​

they go wherever people pay to see them...so blame the londoners themselves...(you don't see them taking up residence in prague, do you?)

That kitchen is done in some of the worst taste I've seen for a long time :shock: Looks like 'Changing Rooms' on a larger budget...

Could they not have been slightly more original than Chelsea though?

will they soon have fake british accents? :blink:

looks like that kitchen can't decide if it wants to be modern and airy or dark and rustic. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
will they soon have fake british accents? :blink:

looks like that kitchen can't decide if it wants to be modern and airy or dark and rustic. :lol:

Wow....just because someone purchases property in a different city, country, continent doesn't mean they will start to talk like the people who are native to that area.

What's with all the ugly comments?

Well, its a lot nicer than my house, lol.

I'm sure they'll hire someone to gut it out and redesign it all anyway.

Wow....just because someone purchases property in a different city, country, continent doesn't mean they will start to talk like the people who are native to that area.
you wouldn't think so, would you...? Tell that to Madonna...:P

i don't believe it for a second. why? because $5 million dollars is nothing for Beyonce and Jay Z and they're both such divas i can't imagine either of them shacking up in a spot like that. it wouldn't surprise me if they were house-hunting in London, but it'd be for a $10-$20 Million glamour pad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peytontung
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->